10. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (8)

Ding! Sia heard a sound in her head.

[ Hidden mission: Save Lin Heng completed ]

Sia nodded in acknowledgement. She left the inn and started for the area of Xing Xiang sect. When she entered the sect she was dazzled by a fight. Lightning and fire fighting with each other.

Sia saw Liam fighting with a 3rd level Spirit King. She looked at them fighting and sighed, sure enough trouble always follows the main leads. 

The other guy was overpowering Liam.At a point she saw Liam unable to stand up while the other person was chanting a powerful attack.

Just when the other guy chanted 'Saga Fire Attack' and threw it towards Liam Sia stood between them and chanted, 'Wind Shield'. The fire attacked the shield but the shield dispersed the fire.

Liam looked at Sia with gratitude. He was shocked that she even helped him. Without knowing a spark was lit in his heart.

Sia looked at the other guy and send a small fire attack but he controlled the attack. Everyone around them sucked a cold breath as they realized that Sia had duel element cultivation.

Sia warned, "Don't bully while you are at the advantage. Be a man and fight someone of your own size."

Sia looked at Liam and gave him her hand, "Stand up." He took her hand and stood up.

Suddenly Sia heard a voice behind her, "Girl you have caught my attention now one day I will make you mine."

Sia felt Liam's body becoming tense.

[ Host, Liam's affection meter rose into like. ]

Sia said the the other guy without looking at him while approaching an elder, "Do your best to catch me." She asked system, "Who is he?"

[ Young master of Lu family, a very arrogant genius cultivator. Just a cannon fodder.]

Sia asked, "Do I need to deal with him?"

[ Liam will handle him ]

Sia nodded then said to an elder, "I am a duel elemant Spirit Overlord. Where will I be staying?"

The elder looked at her with shock but lead her to a courtyard. Sia looked at the neat courtyard in front of her. Nice. She bidded the elder farewell and entered the main bed chamber.

Sia said to system," Now system you speak about other hosts."

[ ................. ]

[ The world you belong to now is called void world. The void world is full of people who wanted to live or another chance. We system, make them our host and give them a chance to live or reborn. ]

Sia asked, "You said Mo Ting was an expert host. Does that mean he finished all his mission but didn't leave?"

[ There are host like Mo Ting who gets addicted to doing missions so they don't leave and continue doing missions. ]

"Is it possible to go to void world and meet other hosts?"

[ Yes, After you finish your first mission you may visit void world. ]

It's complicated! \_('^')_/