116. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (9)

'Speak, what's you background this time?" Sia asked Mo Ting.

Mo Ting replied, "Reporting to wife! My current identity is the holy priest Louis of Holy temple."

Sia asked, "How many holy priest are threre?" Mo Ting replied, "Ten."

Sia nodded, "No wonder they could catch you to sacrifice. Turns out there were more replacement for you in the temple."

Mo Ting sighed. Truly the original owner of his body is quite pitiful. He is the weakest of all priests. From the childhood, he has been lonely and in the end his life also was sacrificed for the holy daughter of dimension.

Sia and Mo Ting sat together and sorted out all valuable information. Sia slowly massaged her head, "Come to think of it, is there any other royalties who has right to ascend the throne?"

Mo Ting thought for a while, "There seems to be a child of that uncle of heroine."

Sia sneered, "Is that child even alive?"

Mo Ting nodded, "My system said he is alive."

Sia nodded, "Great! So we got the person who will replace the heroine."

Mo Ting said, "Sia, I have a task to help the vampire hunter's league."

Sia's lip twitched, "I have a task to get hatred from vampire hunters."

Mo Ting thought for a while then said, "We can pull both. Serina is suppose to lunch an attack on three vampire hunter's reign next week. I can leek the news of this. Like this I will help the league. But when they attack the last reign which is supported by heroine you can help the blood race. Like this, you will get the hatred of vampire hunters and will get the trust of heroine." 

Sia nodded, "That's a good idea. Let's follow this."

Suddenly Mo Ting's eyes became blank. Sia was confused by his sudden change. She stood in front of him and started to shake him, "Mo Ting....... Mo Ting......... What happened?"

Mo Ting suddenly grabbed Sia's waist then turned her over to let her sit on his lap then hugged her from behind. He said, "Close your eyes."

Sia obediently closed her eyes. She immediately heard a voice.

Sia, is this you?

Auntie!?

Thank God you have gotten your memories back.

Thank you, auntie. It's all thanks to you for giving Mo Ting that pill. But you all better be careful after all this is the first time you contacted the black market. Tell Levis, leader of 333 that I asked him to erase all of your traces from black market.

Sia, since when you were associated with black market? Why is your network in black market so large?

Auntie..... I am sorry. I cannot tell you.

Well then Sia take care of my son and come back soon.

Sia didn't answer. She actually doesn't want to leave this world early. She still desires to spend some time with her parents.

Goodbye.

Goodbye, auntie. Take care.

A/N:

Those little dreams who voted are good people! And good people lives long life! !

Sooo............ Vote Again!? \(▽ ̄\( ̄▽ ̄)/ ̄▽)/

P.S: A little busy with online classes and daily online exam( which idiot invented this) so update was a little late.