69. The Past Which Always Hunts (12)

All the destroyer students were excited gathered around the destroyer's cabin. Of course everyone except Sia was excited.

She didn't want to come at all but she was forced by the destroyers master to come. They continued to blabber about how it could increase her experience. Such bullshit!

Many restorers also had gathered around God knows why!

Soon Mo Ting appeared. He chose a modern CEO genre and laid down on the cabin.

Soon Mo Ting was transferred into that world. The fixer used the computer to show what Mo Ting was doing in that world.

The story was called 'CEO's substitute wife'. A female lead based dimension.

The ML was the CEO of a famous company. His white moonlight left him to study aboard.

After a year the ML found a women who looked quite alike his white moonlight so to wash away his loneliness, he chased that women. The women was the FL. She had a boyfriend but that man was unfortunately got destroyed by the ML.

Mo Ting took over the body of that ex-boyfriend of the FL. First thing he did was to break up with the FL. Then after wandering here and there for some days, Mo Ting gathered a lot of negative information about the ML's company.

The first thing he did after getting these information was to sell them to the villain with high price.

Then he called the white moonlight of the ML back to the country. As a result, the ML couldn't stop himself from chasing his moonlight.

So the main couple had many misunderstanding while ML couldn't clear them because of the arising problems of his company.

So the main couple broke up in the end and the status of the world turned into destroyed 

Because if in a female lead based dimension's ML and FL don't get together, the world cannot continue gathering it's energy. So it falls down into the depth of no return.

Mo Ting came out of the cabin after finishing his mission. 

Sia analyzed the whole situation then smirked, "I thought you are a good destroyer but turns out I was wrong. You didn't even destroy that world fully."

Mo Ting Knew the world he just destroyed cannot be fixed but he was stunned by her confidence. He laughed, "Then if you can restore it, I will fulfill one wish of yours."

Sia smiled, "The deal is sealed." Restorer masters protested saying Sia couldn't do it. She is wasting time.

But they shut up after being glared by Mo Ting. They cannot offend this devil. What if he gets interested in destroying them than the dimensions?

The fixer changed the world type to restore. Sia transmigrated as the white moonlight of the ML.