120. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (13)

Serina let out a sigh of relief. Because of ancestor, they were saved this time. She gratefully looked at ancestor Silvera only to find her patting holy priest's dress to smoothen the wrinkles.

Serina, "..................."

While Eric looked at the lovely scene in front of him and clenched his fist. Don't think he doesn't know that she is showing off on purpose!

Vampires, "..................." Ancestor really pets this holy priest.

While certain Mo Ting sighed after getting envious glances of all. Did he ever think that one day people will cast him envious glance for this reason? No.

After eating vinegar, Sia gets too high profile. Must be careful in the future not to let her get jealous!

Serina looked at Eric. She saw him looking at the ancestor and the priest. She regretfully shook her head. She thought maybe he could help her but seeing him now, she doesn't need him. 

She doesn't need a love fool. He will not help her at all but rather may create trouble for her.

Rather than concentrating on this fool, she may just put her eyes on the ancestor. Silvera, a person from the branch family. An ancestor with the most power and credibility. If she can have her consent, her work will be more smooth.

But before that, is this woman trustable? Can she be trusted?

Before taking any decision, she must investigate everything about this ancestor!

If she has clean history, she, Serina, will do her best to win her!

Serina approached Sia and said, "Ancestor, we are really grateful for your help. If not for your help, we would have had hard time."

[ It's really hard for the female lead to accept that without you they would have already been dead ]

Hearing system, Sia wanted to laugh. This heroine is really prideful, like those old Emprerors who wouldn't accept they made a mistake!

But Sia hid the mocking smile and put on a polite smile, "My Queen, that's my responsibility. Now since my work here is done, I will take my leave. Little priest is tired. He needs sleep."

Mo Ting, "................" 句_句 who said he is sleepy? Why use him for an excuse?

Serina thoughtfully looked at Mo Ting. Looks like he is the weakness of the ancestor!

While other vampires thought, 'Sure enough. Ancestor pets the priest too much!'

Holding the thin waist of holy priest, Silvera, the ancestor took her leave.

Serina looked at them leaving. A playful smile was on her face.

She found a way. A way to force Ancestor to follow her.

As long as that holy priest is in her hand, Ancestor will be force to follow her commands. She immediately made preparation.

That priest must be in her captive!