156. Profiteer on the Floor (7)

Sia looked at the abandoned building before her and smiled. Finally, she will meet the main leads of this dimension.

She is excited!

[Main leads won't be excited to meet you! Especially the female lead!]

Sia smiled, "Ah! You just reminded me, I seem to be the ex-heroine. The new heroine must be unhappy to meet me after all I will make her insecure! Looks like I will have a lot of fun!"

After Sia gave Mo Ting the map of laboratories, she runs up here to stop the main leads from causing trouble for Mo Ting!

She will make sure to but as much time as she can!

This is not the only reason why she rushed up here tho! Imagine having meat dangling in front of you every day but can't eat tofu! How pitiful!

So let's torture the main leads to let out frustration!

[...............]

[Rage of Hormones]

"System, shut up! No need to brush your presence!"

According to the book, the hero will be bitten by a zombie. The new heroine became anxious and in the end, she brought the male lead to the ex-female lead to heal him.

This building in front of her is where the original owner met the new heroine and hero and healed the hero.

Sia smirked. Time to show how horrible a profiteer can be!

Sia walked inside the building then sat in a clean place, waiting for the main leads to show up.

She didn't have to wait long as soon she heard some hurried footsteps.

She looked over where the sound was coming from and saw a beautiful woman supporting an injured handsome man.

Sia wanted to clap for the heroine. At this kind of time, she was wearing a white dress which was not dirty at all!

Other than her exhausted face, everything about her goes different from how people should be at the end of the world time.

Well, heroine is heroine! Her backer is heroine halo! Who can question?

'Ah, what was the name of heroine and hero again?'

[Host....... How could you forget? It's Iris and Blake]

'Ah didn't like their love story so erased their name from my mind.'

Iris anxiously looked around for the real heroine of this book. Only she can heal Blake. Iris is unwilling to let Maria and Blake meet after all Maria is the real supposed to be lover of Blake!

But she has no other choice! Only Maria can heal him.

In the book, Maria is a kind girl. She is sure Maria will heal Blake.

When she looked to her left, she spotted a woman. She wasn't wearing clean cloth but her cloth wasn't that dirty either!

What attracts people is her aura. She seems to be just an onlooker, looking at people's suffering.

Everything seems to have nothing to do with her!

Iris frowned. Heroine Maria's character should not be like this! Did her transmigration change the real heroine?

Little Theater:

Blake: Finally we got a name!

Iris: Why do we get a name so late?

Yumemmc: Does name matters? You guys gonna hang up sooner or later! Giving you name is waste of time!

Blake: ................

Iris: .............

Yumemmc: Ah, vote!