164. Profiteer on the Floor (15)

Mo Ting suddenly appeared behind Sia and hugged her from behind. 

Sia laughed, "You are late! The main leads ran away just now!"

Mo Ting replied, "That's because you let them go! Why didn't you kill them? After all, you have the ex-heroine halo?"

Sia sighed, "I have a mission to build a zombie empire also I am a foreign soul in an ex-heroine's body! Not the real ex-heroine! The world is rejecting me. So I doubt if I can kill the heroine with an ex-heroine halo!"

[Host, what are you two talking about]

'Not in the mood to discuss.'

[..............]

[Just say, you are looking down on me]

'System just tell me, which backdoor did you use?'

[I didn't]

Mo Ting asked Sia, "What is your next course of action?"

Sia looked at Mo Ting and wrapped her hands around his neck and asked, "What do you think?"

Mo Ting replied, "Forcing them in a corner."

Sia smiled. Mo Ting really knows her the best!

--------------------------------------------------------------

The whole country was divided into seven bases and now all seven leaders of seven bases are having a meeting.

Blake said, "She is lunatic. Don't expect any help from her."

Leader of Base A looked at Blake and asked, "As a leader of base C, you are quite calm. Don't you realize without her help we will be ruined? That zombie king is ruling a freaking army? Without power users, we have a hard time dealing with some zombies let alone a whole army of zombies."

Leader of Base D who hated and was jealous of Male lead Blake laughed, "Ah leader of Base A don't you know, Young  Leader Blake already offended that woman to death. That's why he is saying this."

Leader of base G cut down all nonsense and said, "We must try again and see. I believe as a fellow human, she will have mercy on human beings."

Blake was tired. After that day when Maria said something to Iris, Iris has been really wrong. Always mumbling and also keeping a distance from him. 

She almost looked like her world and her beliefs were breaking apart.

He couldn't even spend much time with her because of this sudden meeting.

He sighed feeling helpless and worried. 

He said to the arguing parties, "Do you know that the zombie King is her lover, don't you? She won't help."

The leader of Base F said, "If we can find her family maybe.........."

Blake laughed, "That woman cares about none other than her lover. You can give this worthless try anyway,"

Then he left the meeting. It's better to spend time with Iris then this group of fools.