179. Act of Reality (12)

While making trouble for Mary, Sia swiftly changed out all the subordinates of Mary from the company. But she still couldn't take out some core people out. Sia angrily bit the tip of her finger. Just when did Mary add these freaky second, third and so on male leads in her company?

Was she that blind in last life that she didn't see these small moves of Mary?

This is so disgraceful.

Sia took out her phone and opened the chat with upper class women. Don't underestimate the upper class women. There is a saying behind every successful man, there is a woman. 

For those businessman, their wife works hard to build connection with each other, that's why the circle of rich woman is huge.

There is no bound where they cannot stretch their hands towards. 

Sia looked at the circle and smiled. Mary has her own pride, she didn't want to build connection rather she wanted to be one woman army.

Although this doesn't match Sia's character but she quite active in upper class chat. Afterall, this is a sweet pie. You never know, how and where they can help!

Sia looked through the participates and didn't see the name of Mary. She smirked and typed out, "Hello."

Immediately huge flood of messages drown her hello.

"Ahhh Sia! I heard your marriage contract with the Rozia family!"

"I heard your sister will get married with Ven!"

"Why sudden change?"

"What's the relationship with Mary and Ven?"

"I heard Ven cheated."

"Oh my! I saw a little of a ambiguous video of Ven and Mary."

Sia softly smiled. All these woman are being straightforward just because Madame Rozia and Mary isn't here.

Most of the people in this chat are from same generation as her so Madame Rozia isn't here. If Mrs.Rozia was she wouldn't blatantly talk about anything here after all, she doesn't want Mrs.Rozia and Mary come together and deal with her.

She just wants them to fight among themselves and tear each other. 

Sia replied in the chat, "Yes, the marriage partner has been changed."

"Why?"

"1+"

"2+"

"3+"

"4+"

"Well that's because they fell in love with each other! Bless them!"

"...................."

'So your sister and your fiance cheated on you?'

Sia laughed, "Not really, it's just natural match made in heaven.... How can I a normal woman get between them?"

The women who were chatting stop typing.

Dont think they cannot understand the hidden meaning! Isn't it just saying scum man and white lotus bit*h is a pair made in heaven? They deserve each other!

Sure enough, Sia Wright lives up to her name.... Savage!

Sia shut the chat and smiled... She already added enough oil in the fire, now time to get the followers of Godness of Halo's out of company.