22. CEO wishes to Run Away (1)

​​  A⃢​    r⃢​    c⃢​    2⃢ ​

Sia was walking in the street when she heard a commotion. She looked back and saw people making a way for somebody.

That person had white hair and he wore a chinese dress. Quite handsome to say.

'System who is he?'

[ Mo Ting ]

"..........."

Why is he after me? 'System return to the space right away.' ヽ(‵﹏')ノ

Mo Ting just walked towards the female host identified as Sia, but she disappeared.

What the heck happened?Σ(°ロ°)

[ She ran away ]

"..............."

*Back to system space*

[ Host, why do you fear Mo Ting so much ]

'I am not scared of Mo Ting. I just don't want to have anything to do with him.'

After all he gives her a familiar vibe when she is sure she never met him. It's a little creepy.

[ Host, you are very intelligent, but why did you fall into those humans trap ]

Sia laughed. She knew the system was talking about uncle, auntie, sister, and that good for nothing man.

Sia replied, "Humans are difficult creatures. They don't only have brain, but also a heart. That time I used my heart. I used my heart to believe and to love them. I believed in my parents and accepted them as 'family', that's why I fell into their trap."

Sia said, "Anyways, I want to do a new mission. Choose a dimension quickly."

Soon a blue book with white designs appeared in front of her. Sia had a bad feeling about this!

Sia read the title.

Name: Insanely Pampered CEO's Wife

Great! Sia hates the CEO genre. In every single damn CEO genre, the Heroine is a damsel, helpless, poor, simple girl, and the hero is the dashing CEO.

She hates that all the authors make the heroines extremely weak so that they always depend on the hero, and always act like the hero needs them, but in reality, they are the ones who truly need the hero! Why can't those heroines be a strong, independent, and rich CEO too? Thoes authors are less practical.

Anyways, let's see the plot.

The female lead is Lena Violet, she saved the hero Daniel Cruss from a road accident. After three years, she met him when she was desperately searching for a job. Daniel, the CEO of a big , yet newly made company gives her the post of his assistant. They get closer because of working together everyday and falls in love.

After crossing many obstacles together, they finally get together.

Ah, the typical CEO story.......

[ Host please choose two skills ]

The two skills Sia chose this time are business management and PR matters. Through she doesn't need these, it's better to polish your skills.

[ Host please enter the skill room. See you in 50 years ]

*After 50 years *

[ Would you like to transfer into the mission world? Yes/No ]

Sia took a deep breath and got ready, "System send me to the mission world."

Darkness devoured her.

Info:

Arc 2: Completed

Chapters: 18