57. Fire General reporting to study (End)

Sia smirked, "Now this is interesting." Mo Ting appeared before me, "Let me handle this." Sia looked at his strong view. She couldn't see his face as his back was facing her.

But somehow his back gave gave her an indescribable feeling of security. She felt like nothing could ever harm her. Sia looked back and saw her sword still fighting the masked man.

Sia was about to tell Mo Ting that she would handle this black creature, you handle the masked man but when she looked at him she was shocked.

Mo Ting pulled out a high tech gun and a bullet from that gun, the whole black creature was down.

'That gun is so cool. I also want that.'

 A certain sword wanted to protest, "He is also cool."

Sia left Mo Ting to handle the heroine and she strode towards the masked man. She placed the sword back in her space and started to fight against him.

Suddenly Sia heard a loud gasp. She looked behind to see what is happening. She saw a man dressed in black floating in the sky! Now who is this joker?

The masked man started to run away seeing Sia not giving attention to him. Sia didn't give a damn about him now as she looked at the man floating in the sky.

Black clouds were gathering around him. Suddenly from the middle of clouds suddenly a hole appeared.

Sia looked surprised at the hole. What's going on?

Suddenly someone grabbed her hand. Sia looked and saw it was Mo Ting. Mo Ting looked at the man with venom. Sia asked, "What is he doing?"

Mo Ting replied, "Trying to break free." She couldn't understand at all what he meant.

[ Danger Alert ]

[ Danger Alert ]

[ This World Is Collapsing ]

[ Leave This World ]

[ Abort Mission ]

[ Hosts Return Back To Space ]

Both Mo Ting and Sia started to disappear slowly. Mo Ting suddenly pushed a pill in her mouth. Surprised Sia accidentally ate it.

Before completely disappearing she heard him say, "Sia I am tired. Please return back. I am tired of chasing you again. Tired of being rejected by you when you promised me to give me a chance. I can't stand your indifference again. Please return."

Slowly darkness took Sia into a deep abyss.

*In space*

[ Master why host still hasn't woke up ]

Master looked at Sia. She has been sleeping for a while. If he isn't wrong the girl who threatened him to destroy their dimension is returning.

"She will soon wake up but after she wakes don't annoy her to much."

God knows when and for which reason this great lord will get angry! Better not to annoy her.

[ .................. ]

[ Why ]

"She is dangerous."

[ Yes of course! Everyone is dangerous except me this innocent and pure system ]

"............"

ℍⅈⅅⅅℰℕ ᗅℛℂ Ⴎℕℒ⌾ℂKℰⅅ

ℍⅈⅅⅅℰℕ ᗅℛℂ Ⴎℕℒ⌾ℂKℰⅅ