105. Play Game and Solve the family problems (20)

Sia entered the cafe where the female lead wanted to meet her. Entering the cafe, her eyes immediately stopped at a beauty.

people around her always seems to secretly take a glance or two. Hail the female lead! She is of course center of attention!

Sia walked towards her and sat down opposite of her. She smiled, "I am Lin Mao. You are?"

The girl said, "I am Fa Jia Yi. I am girlfriend of Lin Han."

Sia asked, "I can't understand what kind of business may the girlfriend of Lin Han have with me?"

Fa Jia Yi slowly said, "Lin Han told me that you went to see him yesterday and talked with him."

Sia asked, "So what?"

Fa Jia Yi carefully said, "Lin Han really yearns for your recognition. At first, I was angry at how rude you were but Lin Han's friend Shen Yuxiao made me understand that you are also in dire situation."

Ah so this Shen Yuxiao is the root of this messed up world huh!

Sia stood up, "Looks like we don't have any common topic other then that. So I will take my leave."

While leaving, Sia suddenly stopped and looked back, "But I will try....."

Fa Jia Yi smiled happily at Sia.

Sia left the cafe and went home. After entering the room she immediately got out the magical staff. 

The staff buzzed: Am I finally changing back to sword?

Sia smirked, "Not yet. Devil king come out."

Endless Myth slowly took a human shape. He asked annoyed, "Human, why did you call me?"

Sia replied, "Ah, devil that restorer is getting on my way."

Endless Myth asked, "Are you gonna kill him?"

Sia replied, "What nonsense! I am a good civilian. I will never do it?"

Endless Myth, "So what are you going to do?"

Sia smiled, "You will wipe his existence out."

Endless Myth, " ...................... "

Nima! This is the real face of good civilian!

Sia flicked on the staff, "Still not going?"

Endless Myth flinched, "Going going! Nima, you are no good civilian. You are making me commit murder."

Sia smiled, "I am still good civilian after all you are not human so you don't count!"

After Endless Myth went away. Sia knocked on Mother's door. Mother opened her door and stared at Sia.

Sia asked, "Are you ready?" She nodded. Sia comforted, "Relax.....I will do the talking!"

Both Sia and mother entered father Lin's study. Father Lin looked at them and asked, "Why are you two here?"

Sia placed the divorce paper in front of father Lin and smiled, "I want you to sign this."

Father Lin shouted in anger, "Impudent!!"

Sia smiled, "You have two choices.......Either you sign this and I will give all my shares to Lin Han or you don't sign and I sell all my shares."

Father Lin was trembling with anger, "How dare you?"

Sia gave a polite smile, "I have always been daring. Now please sign or say goodbye to your company."

Father Lin signed and said, "Your mother and you will not have a good life after this. I tell you."

Sia smiled, "Ah, I forgot to tell Chen's will back us up.........So please try your best with pleasure. Let's see wither Lins gets crushed or Chens."

Holding mother's hand Sia left the room.