107. Meeting in Void Space

Sia looked at Mo Ting while taking a sip at the wine. They were currently resting in void space. 

Mainly they are going to discuss their next step.

 Sia finally couldn't help but ask, "Say Mo Ting, what's your identity in real world of punishment world?"

 Looking at his Chinese dress, she couldn't hide her curiosity. Moreover, even Chinese people don't wear Chinese costumes for daily use in the era of punishment world.

Mo Ting awkwardly coughed then tried to change the topic, "Sia, I know something about that man who changed previous world's story line. Want to know?" Sia smiled. She knew he was mainly avoiding the topic of his identity in real world of punishment dimension. 

Really makes her more curious about it. But she won't pry. She will know it sooner or later.

Sia replied, "Fine, tell me about him."

Mo Ting started, "His case is somehow similar to yours. He killed a destroyer and came to punishment world but your dimension shouldn't be linked to his as in a punishment world only 1 task taker can be sent. Of course, I am exception as I used the black market panel."

Sia asked, "Is the reason of your amnesia in the first world black market?"

Mo Ting asked stunned, "How did you guess?"

Sia smiled, "The attitude of you in first world and you in second world was quite different. So I guessed." Suddenly Sia asked, "What's his name?"

Mo Ting replied, "Levin Cartin."

Sia became a little daze then smiled, "Oh, it's him!"

Mo Ting asked, "You know him?"

Sia nodded, "I know but not personally. I checked his profile." Sia's voice slightly deepened as she said, "He is a person under him."

Mo Ting narrowed his eyes, "Looks like he doesn't wants you to return quickly huh! He even created problem for you."

Sia smiled, "That just strengthens my desire to finish this world quickly."

Mo Ting took the wine glass and said, "But you actually desire to stay in this world longer, don't you?"

Sia was stunned.

Mo Ting looked at the wine glass and continued, "I am quite happy. The story had you to fell in love with the ML but you actually changed the story. You became a big tree who could shade the Wright family from problems. That's the actual problem. Because of your lost memory, you should have followed the plot. But you became an individual and changed the plot."

Mo Ting finally looked at her, "A strong desire to good life brought out your actual character. What gives you such desire? Your parents, am I right?"

Sia gave a low chuckle, "You really understand me."

Sia replied, "After getting my memories, I found out something interesting by judging my memories! My parents in punishment world actually has a part of real soul of my parents. That's why maybe I was not following the plot."

Mo Ting was stunned, "W-what?"

Sia smiled, "I don't know how this happened but somehow this happened."

Then she stood up. Mo Ting asked, "Going to do mission?"

Sia smiled, "Yeah, I want to finish quickly then meet my parents."

Then she kissed Mo Ting's forehead and rubbed her cheek for a while against his.

Mo Ting laughed, "That's rare for you to act coquettish!"

Sia smirked, "It's not good to always trample your male ego."

Mo Ting immediately pouted. Sia smiled and quickly stole a peck and left, "See you in next world."

Mo Ting kept sitting there in daze. Then his fingers slightly touched his lips.

The warmth is still there!

Suddenly system 101 one notified Mo Ting.

[ Host, Sia seems to have left a book on the table! Looks like it's for you ]

Mo Ting strode over and took the book. Taking a glance over the book's contain, Mo Ting stiffened......

[ Host......I think Sia means you to improve your technique ]

'Shut up!!!'