12. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (10)

It's been two years. In these two years Sia had many arguments with Wanwan. They had many fights and in each fight Liam would side with Wanwan at first but in the end when Sia places the crown of crimes on Wanwan's head he runningly comes to her.

Sia laughed seeing the main couple having arguments. Wanwan as an assassin had to use both her strength and mind to finish her job but she, Sia, was a business women. She only had to use her brain and strength........ She can always borrow it.

As a result of her craftiness and cunning plans the main started drift away from each other. After all in this world the business personas are the craftiest ones.

Few weeks ago system notified her.

[ Side mission : Make male lead fall in love completed ]

[ I don't understand how host got his heart by belittling him every time. Human heart is too complicated for a AI like me. ]

Nowadays Wanwan started to play dirty tricks on Sia. Sia was already a first level Spirit Emperor while she is a 2nd level Spirit king. She had to admit this heroine halo is too biased. There is no justice in front of heroine halo.

Liam is also a 2nd rank Spirit Emperor stuck in bottleneck.

Today is the birthday of sect leader so there is going to be a celebration. Sia will of course attend it. She soon entered the hall and took her sit. Feeling bored she asked the serving maid to pour her a glass of wine.

Just when Sia took the glass close to her her lips system alerted,

[ Danger alert! Drug detected Aphrodisiac ]

"How could I not detect drug?"

[ This is one of the finest drugs of the world ]

Sia's face became ugly, "No wonder she is the heroine." She immediately caught the neck of the maid and asked, "Who ordered you?"

She tried to struggle but no avail so she gave up and said, "Lady Wanwan."

Sia jumped off her sit and walked over to Wanwan's.

'Fire Fury' a large wave of fire went over Wanwan. She dismissed the fire with water.

'Aqua Tornado' a large water tornado came towards Sia with intention of devouring her.

Sia snickered, 'Wind Shield'. A large wind shield with different pattern covered her and the tornado didn't do any damage to her.

When both of them were about to attack again suddenly a lightning bolt fall between them causing both of them to take some steps back creating smoke. When the smoke disappeared  Liam was standing beside Wanwan.

Looks like no matter what happens the Ml can't leave heroine.

Liam chanted, 'Lightning of fallen'.
A powerful both of lightning came towards Sia.

[ Host incoming ]

But Sia didn't dodge or defend herself. The bolt hit her and her whole body was electrocated. She felt her whole body becoming numb and soon she  fell on her knees.

[ Host why didn't you defend yourself ]

"Just another mind game. Soon Wanwan will be proved guilty that time Liam will feel bad for attacking me and it's the perfect time to break his heart."

Liam asked, "Ximen Yu Yue why did you try to kill Wanwan?"

Sia scoffed, "If I wanted to kill her she would have already dropped death."
She stood up slowly. System had healed her completely. Sia looked at Liam and asked," Do you think my Spirit Emperor power is only for decoration?"

Liam frowned while everyone around Sia realized that if a Spirit Emperor wanted to kill a Spirit king, She wouldn't have a problem. Because the difference between two ranks is huge.

A/N:

Did you enjoy until now? 

Now time to vote! *Rolls sleeves* Come little dreams be generous and give me love *cough* vote !! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧