157. Profiteer on the Floor (8)

Iris slowly walked over to Sia while supporting Blake.

She requested, "Ms. Maria please help him. I know you are kind so you will help him right?"

Sia smirked and said, "Heh.......I am kind? That's flattering. I wonder if the meaning of kind changed because the last time I checked kind, that's meaning is not the one to describe me."

Iris frowned. That's not how the character of Maria was in the book!

Iris took hold of herself and said politely, "Ms. Maria, Blake is in horrible condition. He was bitten by a zombie! Can you please heal him?"

Sia looked at Blake and Blake also looked at Sia at the same time.

Blake somehow felt this woman in front of him was a little familiar!

Sia snorted, "Why should I? He looks ugly!"

{ Hero's hatred points: 10}

Blake widens his eyes. He just fought an army of the zombie now so he was covered in blood and injuries but there was someone who judged him for his looks!

Sure enough other than Iris, women are hypocrites! 

Iris's polite smile slowly disappeared. 

Suddenly a man behind Iris came up and caught Sia's hand, "Iris is requesting politely but you won't listen. Heal brother Blake quickly."

Sia's eyes flashed as she looked at the hand which was holding her wrist.

She sneered, "Looks like you don't want your arm anymore."

Sia stretched out her other hand and Soulless End appeared.

Without giving anyone a chance to react, she swang her sword and cut that man's arm.

The Man screamed, " You son of a ............."

Sia smiled sweetly, "Yes! A correct way to describe your brother Blake. After all, I am a daughter!"

{Hero's hatred points: 30}

Sia sighed in her heart. Looks like this man meant nothing to the hero...

Geez, why is 'Only my lover in my eyes, all people other than her on earth can go die' Heroes are so popular!

Iris looked at Sia in horror.

This........ How could this be? Maria is the kind heroine of the book! How is she so cruel now?

Sia looked at Iris and said, "If I am not wrong, that bitten man seems to be your lover. Why are you still here? You should go and make a coffin! At least your lover should have a decent place to rest in peace!"

Each word full of thorn and malice....... That's not the heroine Maria!

Blake finally talked with difficulty, "What will make you help me?"

Sia smiled, "Smart boy! How can I give you something without getting a thing in return? Now we are talking business!"

Iris gritted her teeth. Well, she must help Blake at any cost. She no longer has enough time to mull over why Maria's character changed!

She doesn't have enough time.

Iris asked, "What do you want from us?"

Sia went through the plot in her mind again and remembered the heroine had a plugin.

That is a locket which had space and that space held some kind of water which helped to make the antidote. 

Sia smirked evilly. Now now now, how can she let this locket go un-shattered? 

Note: There is no word called un-shattered. Sia used (un+shattered) as a mocking opposite word of shattered. Don't use this word in your school. You will get scolded!