52. Fire General reporting to study (13)

Sia's face instantly blackened. Dark energy now? Why is the story line advancing so fast? 

[ Host I don't know ]

Mo Ting nudged Sia. He had a serious look on his face. It is evident that he also knows about it.

[ Host you must be present on the incident site ]

Enn.....Sia said to Kelvin," I have some work to go. Need to go. Bye!" Saying this Sia started to run. 

'System what's the location?'

[ School greenhouse ]

'Oh how convenient! Today the greenhouse must be empty because of the result giving.'

Both Mo Ting and Sia ran towards the greenhouse. But when they reached there they saw nothing! Sia couldn't even detect any dark presence......

'Something is definitely wrong here!'

Suddenly Sia noticed Lizzy standing in a corner. Sia immediately tagged Mo Ting's shirt, "Look at the corner!" He also saw the heroine. What is she doing here? Suddenly Sia had an idea.

Sia pulled out super invisibility cloth from her space and wrapped Mo Ting and herself with it. Mo Ting looked at me with a questioning look. I shrugged at him. 

But what Sia missed was the hidden surprised and confusion in Mo Ting's eyes.

[ Host where did you get this ]

'I got it from the void shop for sale...'

[ Lies ]

'Think whatever you want!'

Now let's see what this heroine is planning. Sia looked and saw Lizzy chanting something. 'System, what is she doing?'

[ Host to tell the truth I have zero idea ]

This is getting more and more complicated!

Finally Lizzy finished chanting and a portal appeared. Sia gasped as from the portal a dark shadow appeared. The dark shadow was oozing with evilness and dark presence. Shit this heroine got herself tangled with darkness!

Lizzy greeted the shadow," Master everything is going according to plan and I can assure that there will be no mistakes."

The shadow nodded then said," Good if you keep on going like this then soon you will get your parents back and you will become a strong witch."

Sia exclaimed," So someone is manipulating the heroine! The heroine is actually innocent!"

Mo Ting immediately denied," No she is greedy. She wants her dead parents back who died for natural cause also wishes to become a strong witch."

Sia retorted, "She just wants her parents back and any child would do the same."

Mo Ting sneered, "Have you ever read history? In history many people laid down their lives for their country and her people.

Why did they fight to save others while they can only save themselves? Lizzy is going to kill thousands of people only for her parents. Because of reviving her parents many will lose theirs. That's not a pure heart but a greedy one."

Sia was tongue tied by Mo Ting. Sia sighed," Now what shall we do?" Mo Ting smirked, "Destroy the hero and the heroine."

A/N:

Stocked chapters reached to 0.