78. The Past Which Always Hunts (21)

After finishing the mission in nightmare mode Sia directly entered the ranking board.

Nowadays other than doing mission, she has another work. 

That is, chase this mentally retarded Mo Ting away.

Today Sia opened her room's door and saw a bouquet of roses.

She definitely knew who kept them here. 

Since that idiot always get rejected, he found a new way to chase her. Does he thinks her a fool?

Sia took the bouquet and went towards Mr.Mo, "Uncle, you know auntie doesn't like flower bouquets yet you still got one! Even if you got one why leave it in front of my door. Don't throw the crap at me!!"

Mr.Mo wanted to refute, "I-I didn't get this bouquet."

Sia glared, "Do you think I will fell for this!" Then she tossed the bouquet at Mr.Mo and left.

Mo Ling was hiding. After seeing Sia leaving, he came out.

Mo Ling said, "Now who is going to give this unholy thing to brother Mo and tell him his plan to get her accept his gift failed."

Mr.Mo immediately tossed the bouquet at Mo Ling, "You go. I am your father and that's my order."

Mo Ling looked at the bouquet in his hand and started to walk towards Mo Ting's room murmuring, "He won't do anything to me, right? I am his cute brother besides I have no faults."

Meanwhile Sia looked at the rose one her hand. She caressed the rose petals and smiled.

luckily she picked one of the roses and hid away.

Mo Ting's childish and immature way of chasing her did warm her heart. 

But this isn't the right time to accept Mo Ting. She must get rid of jack first then Him.

Thinking about him, Sia's eyes darken. A large storm blew in her heart.

Jack looked at the report in front of him.  It was all kind of information about Sia but there is always seems to be something missing.

These days, he seems to clash with the female destroyer a lot and just as he restores a world she destroys it completely.

And it's a clean cut. He never had a path to retreat.

Jack threw the papers at his fixer's face.

He said, "Do I look like a fool to you? You say this is all information about her? A new graduate but could destroy my perfect record?"

The fixer slowly said, "Maybe she is a genius!"

Jack sneered, "Genius no she is a old devil from hell. She is definitely a veteran, you idiot!"

Jack glanced at the dimensions, "I need to get rid of her, anyhow."