94. Play Game and Solve the family problems (9)

Sia slowly arranged all the memories in order. Just like she thought, her character does have a background but a little complicated.

Her mother, Chen Zhao was the only daughter of Chen family. When she was studying in university she met Li father, Li Yuan and fell in love with him. The Chen family was deeply against their marriage so they eloped.

As a result, the Chen family refused to acknowledge Chen Zhao as their daughter anymore.

Well, Chen family were quite right. Li Yuan is really an unreliable man. To abandon your family for such a man is quite a waste. Hah, well it's none of Sia's business though.

After all, she has no right to judge someone else decision.

Divorce is simple but it is quite troublesome after divorce. If she makes Chen Zhao divorce then after she leaves this world the original owner will have hard time living in this world.

Using someone else body but leaving troubles for them after finishing her work has never been Sia's style. Though the CEO world was an accident.

She has to make sure the original owner doesn't have much trouble after she leaves this world.

So she needs to start from the Chen family's acknowledgement.

'System, get me the address of Chen Inc.'

[ Alright. Address has been sent to your phone ]

Sia suddenly felt headache. This headache......she knows it! Instantly she fainted.

[ Host........host..........respond to me!! What happened ]

Sia looked at the dark void. In front of her a beautiful women was standing. She knows this women very well.

This women is the soul of the body she is currently using. This women is Li Mao.

Li Mao asked, "Y-you who are you? Where are we? I remember working in my office!"

Sia sighed....That's the third time she met the original owner of the body in her career. She never thought she would met one in the punishment world.

After all, there are specific requirements for the original owner of these dimension to gain the ability to meet their task taker once.

The requirement is excessive resentment or excessive craving...... If any of the original owners fall in one of these two category, they may get a chance to meet the task taker and the task taker will be bound of fulfill their wishes.

It is called the devil's price as sometimes the original owner's wish may clash with a task taker's mission as a result a task taker may fail in their mission.

Sia sighed then spoke, "Please tell me what request do you have for me?"

Li Mao asked, "What do you mean?"

Sia replied, "I am a task taker currently using your body. After I finish my mission, I will leave your body. Normally, you won't even know someone occupied your body but one of your strong desire which you couldn't fulfill pulled you to meet me so that I can fulfill it for you."

Li Mao asked, "My desire?"

Sia smirked, "Yes, now lady tell me what you desire me to do for you?"