23. CEO wishes to Run Away (2)

Sia felt nauseous.... 'System can't you stop this headache?'

[ Negative ]

Sia observed her surroundings. She was in a luxurious office. Hmm...Sia started to walk around and suddenly she stopped.

Sia looked at the glass in front of her with widened eyes and a gaping mouth. Why is there a beautiful man standing in front of me? Ah, he is even more beautiful than women!

(°ロ°) ! Wait, shouldn't glass be reflecting things?!

Then Sia looked at herself and she wanted to cry. She was wearing the same suit that that glass man wore. That means she is the beautiful man? She isa man in this dimension!!! Is she SML?

[ Host, stop it, you are 100% female ]

'Huh? System give me the story of my body.'

[ Alright ]

Soon Sia found out that the body she is possessing is the body of Athena Lovelace, the sole heir of Lovelace family. Her grandfather was the best friend of the male lead's grandfather.

'System how can a normal gramps be best friends with a world class company's chairman?'

( ̄ヘ ̄)

[ Plot hole ]

Ok, let's continue where we left off....

So when the male lead started a company, her grandfather sent her to help the male lead. Athena didn't want the male lead to be uncomfortable with her identity as a noble lady, therefore, she disguised herself as a man.

Thank god she is a woman.....

[ Why are you against being a man ]

'Men are complicated... And in here if I get a man's body then I am sure it will be the SML's body. Oh, no, no, no, I don't want those disgusting heroines to run after me....'

[ You're still as narcissistic as ever ]

Athena Lovelace was a prodigy in business. She brought many successful deals for the male lead's company, but the male lead forgot about her achievements and fired her. Then he gave this position to the heroine.....

So she is a mob character this time!☆(#××)

'By the way, why am I in an office?'

[ The male lead is going to enter with the female lead, Lena Violet, and fire you ]

Just as the system stopped talking the male lead, Daniel, entered the room with a hot looking girl. 

Not bad.......

Looks like the female leads are getting more cunning and beautiful with each passing dimension ranks.

Sia looked at Daniel and said, "Greetings CEO, how may I help you?"

Daniel hesitated a while then said, "Athen I think you have worked hard and now you need to rest. How about you teach miss Violet everything, and then take a vacation?"

You want her to pass her knowledge to this person? Please remind me because of whom  she is getting fired and replaced by?!!! ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶

Not happening....

Sia said in a cold tone, "So I am getting fired indirectly." 

She saw Daniel flinch, while Lena's face darkened.

Sia smirked, "CEO, you just read my mind. I was also thinking of a vacation, since working in a newly made and inexperienced company is a lot of hassle. Thanks."

Saying this she left the office.

[Host, did you just say to Daniel indirectly that his company is inexperienced and bad, and you had wished to join some other experienced company? You were basically stepping on his pride and ego ]

'Oh my! My baby is getting smarter! Mama's so proud of you!'
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

[ .................... ]

[ Host where did you learn these words ]

' That training female robot would always say this to me when I got anything perfectly.'

[ Need to change the training robot ]