154. Profiteer on the Floor (5)

The zombie became depressed. Finally, he caught a corner of Sia's sleeve and tugged her to follow him.

Sia felt that this zombie was acting a little weird.

It was acting as if it came to find her. Sia looked at the zombie for a while then followed him.

The zombie soon pulled her into an abandoned warehouse.

Sia felt like this plot seems to be a little wrong! 

Is she being willingly kidnapped by a zombie?

After all, only kidnappers bring people into this kind of place......

Sia still followed the zombie and entered the warehouse. Just as she entered, a vase dropped before her and broke into pieces!

Sia speechlessly looked at her feet. If that vase was thrown a little harder, her legs would go to heaven.

Sia irritatedly looked at the person who threw the vase away.

Pale face, green blood vessels, and cold eyes! The worthy appearance of a zombie king but......... why is Mo Ting the zombie king?

Mo Ting looked back and saw Sia. He became stunned then felt extremely sad. Why is Sia a human? Why is this zombie genre even?

Sia looked at Mo Ting's face for a while. His cold face had no change but somehow she felt grievousness from him.

He seems to be unhappy...?

Sia is quite confused. Why is he suddenly became unhappy just seeing her? 

While poor Mo Ting just wanted to cry! All books are lying! Those transmigrated male and female leads spend so much time with each other while he and Sia can barely spend time with each other.

In the last world, little Beiting was a big light blub of 1000 kW/h. 

Don't underestimate the power of the third wheel, Chen Beiting!

When he and Sia were making love to each other that brat called the police. He had reported that his father was doing physical violence to his mother.

When the police came and saw them in messy appearance, they coughed and said, "Please take care of your child!"

Sometimes he tried to take Sia and went abroad to spend some sweet time together. 

But that Chen Beiting deliberately stood out in rain and fell ill once. Another time he caught Sia's brother and came to them. Successfully destroyed their honeymoon. And another time......................

Mo Ting just sighed. When they died in that world, he thought finally!! They can spend some time with each other.

But this had to be a zombie world and he is the zombie! How to make love when the human race is his food?

He can restrain his instincts but keeping Sia beside him is just simply playing with fire!

Thinking of all, Mo Ting slowly withered......

Sia looked at the cold face man who leaked different depressed emotions and felt like he has finally lost his mind!

Little Theater:

Mo Ting: Not convinced! Those leads spend 24/7 hours with each other while my romance is full of obstacles! Who wrote this script? Let Laozi beat her!

Author: Slowly slips away........

Readers: We did not read about your and Sia's lovely night!!! Btw who was on the top?

Mo Ting:.............

Author: Hehe.... This question has nothing to do with me!