176. Arc of Reality (9)

Sia swiftly parked her car in front of the temple Mo Ting had pointed. Sia looked at the temple and said, "This is a really famous temple. How come a fake daoist like you got a place there?"

Mo Ting who suffered +10000 crit, "............" Does she needs to strike his profession?

Mo Ting still replied, "I was adopted by a daoist of this temple. He tried to teach me but for some reason, I had no talent in this area. So living my life as a fake one."

Sia stepped down from her car. Mo Ting also came out and stood opposite of her. He asked, "When will you meet me next?"

Sia said, "It's inconvenient to always come here to meet you, how about you move in my villa?"

Mo Ting, "..........." Suddenly feels like he is being raised as a white face.

A monk walked down from the stairs and stood behind Mo Ting, "What are you doing?"

Mo Ting turned and gave a mischievous smile, "Oh, Brother Qin. Sia meet brother Qin, he is disciple of my master who adopted me."

Monk Qin sternly looked at Sia. A fitting dress completely hides her charm as a woman and excludes the aura of a businesswoman.

Monk Qin immediately judged 3 qualities of Sia. Cunning, Capable and Opportunist.

Monk Qin's eyes twitched. Although Mo Ting is quite smart but he should not be able to outsmart her. He must have been fooled by this woman!

All humans who associated with business is a liar. His cute brother must have been deceived by her!

Our golden cabbage has been arched by a pig. Master, come down!! Let's throw this pig out!

Sia felt awkward by eyes of Monk Qin. It felt like, she is a pig who stole his golden cabbage.

Blah.....what the heck is she thinking?

While Mo Ting scratched his nose. This looks so much like those novel encounter where Male lead meets female lead's brother. Except here the gender have been switched.

Sia felt extremely awkward under 'Pig stole our golden cabbage' eyes of Monk Qin, so she slipped after saying, "Mo Ting, I will pick you tomorrow."

While Monk Qin arched his eyebrows and asked, "Pick you up tomorrow eh?"

Mo Ting laughed, "Hehe..." Eh, he has a bad premonition about this!

Mary looked at her phone as various curses and comments were sent to her privately. Sia was real quick to announce the change of partner so all admirers of  Ven and her enemy sent her texts calling her bitch, slut, third party and mistress.

Suddenly a text from Sia came.

"I will make sure I use your and Ven's marriage until I take out the last drop of usefulness. Sister, you are so done! You should not have mess with me...."

Mary angrily screamed and threw the phone away.

"Sia, you are ruthless!"