111. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (4)

Suddenly a huge pressure pressed upon all vampires. Those who are weak even spurted blood.

[ Host, your body seems to have a huge pressure on vampires. Looks like, as long as you are in ten metre ratio of vampires they will face such pressure! Host, you won a lottery! This is absolute golden finger ]

Sia knew it from the start that she has a pressure on vampires, that's why she stayed a little far away but she had to come out seeing someone eyeing on her person.

Serina and Eric also felt the pressure like other vampires. With their all willpower, they resisted the urge to kneel down.

They heard a soft and seductive voice, "Someone really dares to eye on this one's people, huh!"

Serina frowned. Although the voice was soft and felt like it was a women's the main point is everyone here all heard the voice. Just how powerful is this person to talk simply but make everyone hear her voice?

Mo Ting looked at the place from where the voice came. Unlike the heroine, this person simply looked frivolous. Extremely seductive face, red hair and red eyes along with pale skin. The heroine has silver hair, red eyes , healthy white skin and she looks like a cold beauty.

The beauty with red hair cannot compare to the heroine's beauty but people also cannot avoid her enchanting aura.

But all of his thoughts were broken when he saw the evil smile of the women. 

He knew when he heard her voice. She was Sia and somehow now she looks extremely irritated.

Eric looked at the women, who was standing on the air. He asked with difficulty, "Who are you?"

The women slowly descended on the ground. She walked towards the holy priest completely ignoring the Eric.

Eric blunted out in panic, "Don't hurt him."

The women snorted, "As if this one will hurt her person. You watch your mouth and paw. Never extend your paws at someone else's lover."

Mo Ting never saw Sia being this straight forward and thick skinned while scolding others.

She definitely confirming his position in her heart to everyone but why is he getting chills as if he will get beaten in the future?

Suddenly a huge wind blew and some people appeared. Eric looked at the leading man then slightly bowed, "Father."

Former duke looked at Eric and nodded slightly then he looked at the red haired women who was helping the holy priest to stand up.

He said, "Greetings to the ancestor, I hope ancestor had a good sleep."

Eric and Serina looked at the women who was called ancestor by the former duke with dumbfounded eyes.

Sia narrowed her eyes. She hugged the thin waist of the holy priest then looked at the former duke, "This one is great now. This one hopes, this one's castle is same as ever."

The former duke nodded, "Yes, ancestor!"

Sia smiled, "Then this one will take her leave." Suddenly with a swosh Sia was close to Serina. She whispered to her, "I will take my man and you handle your's."

She again return back beside Mo Ting. She gave a charming smile, "May the new Queen be blessed!"

Then both of them disappeared.