30. CEO wishes to Run Away (9)

[ Host it's time to meet Emma Neilson ]

The robotic voice of the system reminded her that she needs to meet the villainess of this story, Emma Neilson.

Sia looked at all files on my table and sighed. There were still some files left. These directors are really something throwing so much paperwork at her('皿'#) She really needs to deal with them urgently!

But for now, she threw all the leftovers to her two assistants.

Two assistants: CEO come back and help us!

The restaurant is near her office. It's within walking distance so she started for the restaurant on foot.

Soon Sia reached there and opened the door. She looked around herself to find Emma. She asked the system," Where is she?"

[ She is sitting on a window seat on your right ]

Sia looked at the direction system told her and was shocked. That elegant lady is the villainess!! 

Sia looked at her elegant movements. How is she the villainess? 

Sia started to walk towards Emma. She took the seat opposite her. Watching Sia she arched her eyebrows.

Sia smiled and said, "Hello I am the one who called you here." Taking a sip on her coffee she asked," I wonder what business does CEO Lovelace have with me?" Sia looked at her closely. She does have a lot of knowledge about international news hmm.

Sia smiled and said," Shall we order something to eat first?" Sia instantly called a waiter and gave him order. Emma looked at Sia for some time and then ordered as well.

Sia now took out her phone and said," I am also the ex-assistant of your dear fiance Daniel Cruss. And I think I have something you might be interested in."

When she looked up Sia saw her tense face. Sia smiled knowing. She passed Emma her phone which contains some ambiguous pictures of the main couple. She held her trembling hands and firmly said, "These are fake."

Well, Sia didn't think that she will accept these easily. After all, she has to act.

[ Host what act ]

'You will find out soon enough.'

 Sia said," Take a look at the pictures information. They are original." She looked really broken.

"Why? Why? I only loved him all these years!" Her quiet sobs reminded Sia of that actress who won oscar for her heartfelt performance which moved everyone to tears.

[ Host why are you comparing her to an actress ]

Sia snapped back from her imagination and looked at Emma. Suddenly something caught her eyes. A cold smile took place in her lips. She finally got what she was looking for.

Sia started to spread a very dangerous and cold aura.

'System, check this Emma Neilson. Scan her completely.'

[ Scanning Emma Neilson.......20%........60%.........90%......scan completed ]

[ Host detected. Host Erika Noon, Host of system 202 ]