9) A sudden surprise

Lumi/Louie POV

I take a deep breath as I draw some pictures on my notebook for alchemy class. It is my way of remembering the different types of plants and ingrediens. While I also write the recipe on another book. 

''Alright pups. Class is done.'' Call Crewel-sensei and lightly tap his own table to get their our attention.

''Finely we are done.'' Sigh Grim beside me. I shook my head at his laziness. ''When are we gonna do some potions?''

''When you learned what ingrediens are safe or not, then you can start make potion.'' I recall back to the last time Grim asked that. Grim whine for that, but accept it. The four of us exit the alchemy class to get to the cafeteria for lunch. 

''Oh, Louie.'' But Crewel-sensei has something else in store for me. I give Grim to Ace and let them go without me. 

''What do you want me for, Divus?'' I ask curious, knowing that we are alone and it is alright to call his first name. 

''Draconia has forgotten this small machine. And I want you to get it too him, cause I know you won't blackmail him for this silly machine.'' Inform Crewel and give me a small purple machine with horns on it. It is a tamagotchi, also known as Gaogao Dracon-kun. I have heard rumors that Malleus Draconia is a scary person who got this aura that scares peoples off, but to think he has a toy for kids is kind a cute, makes me wonder if he really is that scary. 

''Okay. I give it back to him... But, what does he look like?'' I wondered and look at Crewel for answer.

''You don't need a description, because you won't be able to find him. But you can probably give it to Vanrouge.'' Inform Crewel for me. I nodded and agreed to do the task. I thought that I should go right towards Diasomnia instead to look for Malleus Draconia. Luckily I am not hungry today, so I won't mind skipping the lunch. 

I arrive at the Hall of Mirror and go through the Diasomnia mirror and arrive at the dormitory

I arrive at the Hall of Mirror and go through the Diasomnia mirror and arrive at the dormitory. (Couldn't find any picture of the mirror)

 (Couldn't find any picture of the mirror)

''Woah.'' I gushed amazed that it is a big castle surrounded by thorns. It is so dark and mysterious. I kind of like it. As I walk through the big doors do I see the lounge.