48) Royal Sword Academy (5-55/5-59)

3rd POV

The glitter of the spell, circle around the three Savanaclaw students, before a black and red heart collar lock around their neck. The three students gasped at Riddle's speed of his unique magic, and in pure reflects, tries to ge the collar off.

''To think there would be students that cause trouble only seconds after the culture festival has opened the gates.'' Says Riddle calmly, but with anger in his eyes. ''This is an even greater offense than breaking the Laws of the Queen of Hearts. You should all be happy that Lumi is showing mercy and not snitch you to the Headmaster.''

''We did manage to stop them before they did any damage or used magic.'' Defend Lumi and cross her arms, to show she really would have done that, if they did anything to the visitors from their rival school.

''Crap... We just had to get caught by Rosehearts and mrs. Crowley.'' Sighed the one in the middle, the one being most aggressive.

''This is your punishment for showing contempt for Night Raven College dignity.'' Inform Riddle to the three. ''Keep that collar on for a while and reflect on what you have done.''

''W-We will remember this.'' Says the three together and runs away, angry that they got collared and a bit scared to face Leona. When they are far away, walk Trey over to the three dwarves.

''Are you guys alright? Sorry about the stunt those guys from our school just pulled.'' Apologize Trey to the three.

''W-We are fine... A-Achoo.'' Says the orange haired dwarf, Sneak.

''Thank you very much for coming to our aid.'' Thanked the grey haired dwarf with glasses, Dominic.

''We didn't need you help. I could have handled those punks on my own, y'know.'' Grumble the red haired one, Gran.

''Hey, Gran. Stop saying that.'' Says Dominic to his fellow dwarf.

''Your welcome.'' Says Lumi to them either way with a smile, and kneel down, to not offend the height difference. ''But you should be careful anyway. Maybe stay with a bigger group of fellow students, to avoid this happening again.''

''We will, thank you very much.'' Thank Dominic, making Lumi smile at him. 

''Your uniforms... Are you guys from Royal Sword Academy?'' Ask Trey, looking at the boys white and blue uniform.

''Yes, that we are.'' Answer Dominic right away.

''Seriously? You are not that much taller than me. Are you sure you are high schoolers?'' Ask Grim surprised by the dwarves.

''Grim.'' Scold Lumi and bonk his head for being mean to them.

''What is your problem? Why are you all so rude?'' Ask Gran annoyed and glare at Grim. ''Just so you know, we are pretty big for dwarves. Hmph.''

''Knock it off, Gran.'' Sighed Dominic of Gran's attitude. He then look up at Lumi with curious eyes. ''By the way, are you Lumi Crowley? The first girl to attend Night Raven College?''

''Yep, that is me.'' Answer Lumi and blush a little.

''Wh-Why are you even *Sneeze* here, Lumi-san?'' Ask Sneak and dry his running nose. Lumi blinked confused, and so did Riddle and Trey.

''What do you mean... Sneak, right?'' Ask Lumi confused of Sneak's question for even attending Night Raven College.

''There are just a huge debate in our school about you.'' Answer Dominic for Sneak and push back his glasses. ''Some students are debating that you where falsely judge by magic to be here or that your father, the Headmaster of this school, forced you to be here, while being an overprotective and controlling father over you.''