5) Dormitories and chestnuts (1-6/1-12)

Lumi/Louie POV

I have followed my two friends here, all the way to the courtyard where they chase after Grim around until he tripped on a stone, and got caught. 

''No way, no way. No way am I going back to those boring classes.'' Whine Grim and try to get out of Ace's grip, but he is holding Grim by his neck skin.

''Then you won't become a great wizard, Grim. The Great Seven didn't became legend by lazing around and avoid boring things. They learned everything they could and each found a way to the top.'' I lecture and glare at Grim.

''Dammit. You are being extra strict today.'' Grumble Grim and glare at me back. 

''You took the words right out of my mouth. Let's get to the cafeteria now without complaining and get something to eat.'' I treat him and start walking to the main building so we can get to the cafeteria. Inside the cafeteria, has a lot of students got their meals and are talking with one another by the tables. 

''It is finally lunch time.'' Cheer Grim and jump up on the sliding table for the trays. He gaze upon all the meals in the line. ''Uwaaah. Everything looks so good here.''

''It is nice they have a buffet.'' I agreed and take a tray to to get the meals I want.

''Fluffy omurice. Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts.'' Cheer Grim and take many dishes on his tray. 

''You are too loud. You are only this excited during lunch...'' Complain Ace, but Grim just ignore him and continue down the buffet. 

''Ne, ne, I want some grilled chicken. It is the last one. And omurice, too. Bread with jelly, too. Just take a bunch of everything.'' Grim reach for the chicken, but accidentally bump into a student

''Aaaah, watch it.'' Complain the student with grey hair and glare at Grim. ''Because of you, broke the egg in my pasta.'' Says the grey haired student, that I see is from Heartslabyul.

''Woah, woah, woah. Breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating carbonara.'' Point the other Heartslabyul student with light red hair. ''How do you plan to pay for this?''

''Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation and we will call it even.'' Demand the first student and reach out for Grim's chicken dish. 

''Ffgna. Hell no. This is my chicken.'' Protest Grim and get away from the students and back to me.

''Ah? Not showing your senpai respect as freshmen? Come back here.'' Demand the second student. 

''S-Senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited...'' Inform Deuce.

''Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior.'' Says the first student and smirk, taking his wand from his pocket.

''We will teach you freshmen.'' Says the second with his wand out. I shake my head and step in between the seniors and us.

''Here is a fair warning. The Headmaster has eyes and ears everywhere in this school, so he will come in the cafeteria the second you guys start a fight with the freshmen of this year. And he would also punish you two for not only abusing your rank against the lower classes, but also for going against the rules of the school by using magic in a fight.'' I inform and glare at the two and stand ground. ''And you two are from Heartslabyul. I have head that it is a dorm that follow rules. What do you think will happen with the Dorm Leader hears about this from not just us, but other students that are watching us right now as we speak.''

''Tch, you bastard. You are threatening your senpai?'' Says the first student. I just shake my head and take my tray of food and walk pass them. 

''I only see respectful seniors as my senpai's. You two are just low scums. A bunch of bullies.'' I answer and 'pay' my meal. Some of the students who has been watching this, made a low 'oooh' sound, dedicated I got them hard.