29) Octa backup(4-21/4-25)

3rd POV

Jade and Floyd easily handle the Scarbia intruder and manage to scare them away from the Mostro lounge. So now that the danger is over, can Lumi and Grim finally rest.

''Nyaha. We did it. Did you see that.'' Cheer Grim on the table beside the couch Lumi is laying on. She still feels dizzy after the wild carpet ride and from being effected by the harsh training and hot weather.

''I hate to bring this up while you are in such a good mood but...'' Interrupt Azul Grim from cheering further. ''About the damage that several of the tables and chairs sustained during the battle... I would like Ramshackle Dorm to cover it along with our service fee.''

''Eh? You are making us pay?'' Yelp Grim with a jump.

''A small price to pay for being spared from being beaten to a pulp, right?'' Says Azul with his smug look. Lumi groan and try to sit up.

''W-We didn't destroy this place... It was the fight between the twins and Scarabia that did this. S-So you can't make us pay.'' Point out Lumi slowly, but at the end, she feel back down to the couch.

''We just got out of Hellrabia, but we still can't catch a break...'' Whine Grim and slump to the table. ''There is nobody we can count on at this school.''

''What is this?'' Ask Azul and look at the furry creature. ''What do you mean by 'Hellrabia'?''

''Long story...'' Moan Lumi, but find it hard to speak.

''Relax, Lumi. You are in a weaken state.'' Says Jade and help her sit up, so that she can drink some water and pain killer medicin.

''Thanks.'' Mumble Lumi after a sip.

''I will explain, Lumi. Just get some rest.'' Says Grim to Lumi and then look at Azul and start explaining what has happen to the both of them.

''So, the tyrannical rule of Scarabia is dorm head..?'' Ask Azul, clearly not believing in that.

''Yeah. The residents are having the crap kicked out of them by Kalim everyday.'' Says Grim a little aggressive.

''Kalim is capable of something like that?'' Says Azul shocked at that. Even the twins can't believe it.

''Whaaa. Rakko-chan is the type to do that kinda stuff?'' Says Floyd shocked, sitting near Lumi's head, while Azul and Jade is by her feet.

''He really doesn't have that kind of image.'' Says Jade surprised too of the action of the Scarabia dorm leader.

''The vice dorm head, Jamil, is at his wit's end.'' Add Grim to the explanation. ''He is a rare nice guy at this school, so we really feel for him, y'know. And even though we could use his help, can't we get ahold of the Headmaster at all. He is completely irresponsible.'' Lumi groaned because of headache, but she try to find her voice.

''I spotted something.'' Says Lumi as loud as she can, but it sounds more like a mumble.

''Take your time.'' Says Azul calmly to her. Lumi smile a little and take a deep breath.

''Kalim's eyes every times he went crazy, where kind of glowing red.'' Inform Lumi. Azul take that info in and find it confusing.

''Red eyes?'' Lumi nodded to that.

''I believe that he is in some kind of spell...'' Continue Lumi with the explanation. Azul nodded and think for a minute. ''But... Something weird happen twice to me, when Jamil ask me questions. I felt faint and answered without thinking.''

''Hmm. Interesting.'' Hummed Azul at that info.

''Azul, aren't you in the same class as Jamil-san?'' Ask Jade to his dorm head.