43) Outburst (5-34/5-37)

Lumi POV

I somehow manage to fall asleep after everything that happened last night. The boys being a bunch of idiots and eat cursed cakes, and me meeting Mickey again in the mirror. 

''Bonjour.'' I hear someone greet as they burst into my room. My sleepy self groaned and try to cover my ears with a pillow. But that didn't help against the curtains being moved. ''What a brisk and refreshing morning. Starting today will we be having morning practice in the Pomefiore Ballroom, so hurry up Princess de Glanze.''

''Alright, Rook.'' I yawn and sit up from the bed. ''Just let me do my morning routine.''

''Well, of course princess.'' Says Rook and leave the room, so I can change clothes and fully wake up.

'' Says Rook and leave the room, so I can change clothes and fully wake up

''Ugh... Last night was really rough.'' Groan Deuce and try to do some stretches to relief himself from the pain.

''My whole body hurts after spending the night on that hard floor.'' Groan Ace, also doing some stretches.

''Ugh. Why did I have to deal with that, even though I am not part of the performance.'' Complain Grim, just laying flat on his stormach on the cold floor.

''Are you alright?'' Ask Epel worried, while watching Deuce and Ace copying me, doing some stretches. I figured I would be able to help them by doing this.

''Oh, everyone is here. G'morning.'' Greet Kalim and enter the ballroom with Jamil.

''I launched myself out of the bed, because I thought all that noise last night was an enemy attack. You sure know how to rile people up.'' Complain Jamil with hands on his hips. ''When I went to see, what has happened, you three were all rolling around on the floor.''

''We weren't sleeping on the floor for fun.'' Argue Ace back. ''Vil hit us with his unique magic.''

''Vil's unique magic?'' Ask Jamil a bit curious.

''Yeah. It is this scary stuff that lets him curse food, y'know.'' Complain Grim with an angry glare and get on his feets.

''Curse food?'' Yelp Kalim shocked of that.

''Now I am gonna be worried that anything I put in my mouth, could be cursed until VDC is over.'' Whine Grim and lean on to my leg. ''He got me on edge.''

''It was only the cake from Trey he cursed. Not anything else.'' I point out to Kalim and Jamil, so they won't be scared of future dinner.

''Really?'' Says Kalim surprised. ''I can detect pretty much any kind of poison, but even I wouldn't notice if food is cursed.''

''Usually magic leaves some trace after it is used, but...'' Hummed Jamil curious of Vil's magic.

''I see.'' Chirped Kalim, snapping his finger. ''Then if you improve your ability to detect magic, you will be able to tell if something is cursed.''