25) Holliday (4-1/4-4)

3rd POV

The same night after visiting the museum, has everyone in the school campus went to bed for the night, especially the Ramshackle dorm. For Lumi, is she sleeping like a rock, because she is so tired of beating Azul in his own game, then deal with his overblot and finally, visiting the Atlantica Museum, has taken a toll on her. But destiny isn't done with her. Just like every other night, light up the mirror in her room and Lumi's body move on her own to get up from the bed and walk over to the mirror to face it. When Lumi wakes up inside her mind, is she shocked to see herself surrounded by sand.

''A dune... desert?'' Mumble Lumi shocked and look around. She then spot something coming closer by the rising cloud of dust. A horse, with a rider on, as it run towards her. Lumi gasped and move aside just in time. When she turn around to see where the rider is going, does she see the rider step off and face someone familiar.

''You are late.'' Yelled a tall man on his own horse. Lumi recognize him as the Sorcerous of the Sand.

''I had to slit a few throats, but I got it.'' Says the other rider and show the Sorcerous a half golden scarab. A parrot takes it and hand it to the Sorcerous.

''Trust me my pungent friend.'' Says the Sorcerous and put the two half scarab together to one. The scarab then fly away and the Sorcerous make his horse run. ''Quickly, follow the trail.''

''Wait.'' Yelp Lumi and run after the two, but they are both on horses, so she stop her attempt.

''At last, after all my years of searching.'' Lumi flinched and look behind her to see the Sorcerous right behind her. ''The Cave of Wonders.''

''The Cave of what?'' Mumble Lumi confused and see the sand move to a spot, that then rises up to form the head of a tiger.

''The Cave of Wonders.'' Repeat the parrot, while look at the sand tiger in shock. She then look back and see the Sorcerous push the rider towards the sand tiger.

''Remember, bring me the lamp. The lamp is mine.'' Order the Sorcerous.

''Who disturbs my slumber?'' Ask the sand tiger. Lumi see the rider getting closer, but the answer was static, while he step inside the mouth. The sand tigers mouth move, but right before Lumi saw the fate of the rider, is she pulled back to reality.

 The sand tigers mouth move, but right before Lumi saw the fate of the rider, is she pulled back to reality

Lumi/Louie POV

I gasped after air and sit up, after having that horrible dream. I feel Nevermore jump as well, but mainly because of my sudden movement.

''I have never seen anything like that...'' I mumble to myself and try to relax a little. After a while, do I get up to dress up for the day. We some lecture today, so I have to wear my school uniform. Grim has also woken up, but not because of me, luckily.

 Grim has also woken up, but not because of me, luckily