18) Spying (3-6/3-9)

Lumi/Louie POV

Lumi/Louie POV

Jack and I return back to Ramshackle to try to get everything get together of what we know.

''Those guys with anemone on their heads, in order to get a good test score, were all tricked into forming a contract with Azul...'' Recall Jack of what we know so far. ''I don't think I got anything wrong to say about this.''

''But I do.'' I say out while sitting on the tipping chair. ''He used the situation to get power... Just like my dad.''

''The condition was that they had to get into the top 50 in test result, but because there were so many students to made contracts most of them couldn't make the cut. That is what Azul was aiming for from the start.'' Continue Jack with the recall and also get Azul's true plan.

''It's V-Vicious...'' I commend in discuss. ''But... I am amazed that those notes helped Grim get above 80 points.''

''There is no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades.'' Growl Jack back at that. ''Wasting th chance to show off their true power to everyone is what really makes them stupid.''

''Everyone at this school is self-obsessed like Howl-kun, it is so troublesome...'' Both Jack and I jumped from our seats and look at the doorway to see my dad standing there. ''If they took things seriously, could we avoid hardship for everyone, including myself.''

''Waaah. Headmaster. You scared me.'' Yelp Jack at his sudden appearance.

''How many times have I told you to never appear out of the blue.'' I scold dad and punch him on his chest, but I know it doesn't know.

''Huuuh... I couldn't put a stop to Ashengrotto-kun's 'business' again this year.'' Complain dad with a small whine.

''Business? What do you mean with business, dad?'' I ask confused at his whining.

''Azul Ashengrotto-kun. He is second year that works as the dorm head for Octavinelle. He is an extremely extraordinary student to be the dorm head as a second year like Rosehearts-kun, but... There are a few, no a great number of problems.'' Start dad with an explanation.

''Problem like the scam incident? If that is the case, then as the Headmaster can't you just order him to stop?'' Ask Jack confused, which also make me curious as to why dad doesn't do that.

''The thing is... Precisely because I am a teacher, I can't prohibit his activities.'' Inform dad, which make us even more confuse.

''What do you mean?'' Ask Jack politely. Dad takes a deep breath before taking a seat on the tipping chair I just sit on. I just go take a seat beside Jack on the striped couch.

''The test notebook that Ashengrotto-kun distributed throughout the school... Wasn't something he made by stealing test answers, cheating or anything like that. He thoroughly read through the last 100 years of test answers from Night Raven College and refined a 'test key' with his own abilities.'' Explain dad, shocking me and Jack even more.