55) What now? (6-17/6-26)

3rd POV

3rd POV

''... Huh?'' Says the five abducted students, Riddle, Leona, Azul, Jamil and Vil, as they are looking directly at Idia Shroud, the deputy leader of S.T.Y.X.

''Uhm... The reaction is kind of plain. Don't you want to say something like 'Eh?' or 'No way?'.'' Ask Idia at the students.

''I was so surprised that it calmed me down.'' Says Azul sarcastic.

''Indeed, we talked about the Shroud family and S.T.Y.X might have some sort of connection just now.'' Inform Vil calmly of their small conversation inside the transportation box. ''So you are the deputy head..? This is beyond what we expected.''

''Oi, white radish sprouts. Explain the situation first.'' Says Leona and start to glare at Idia. ''Rather than economy class, you locked me up on an uncomfortable aircraft for hours. If it is a silly reason, I will make you wear a full denture. Grr...''

''Beast men that threatens others by showing their teeth is so scary...'' Mumble Idia and jumped at Leona's slight growl. ''I will explain that in order, please stay calm first.''

''You suddenly attack our school, forcibly take us over, and now you are telling us to stay calm?'' Ask Jamil back with a glare, while trying to stay calm.

''No way we could stay calm after you say that. Do you want your head to be chopped off?'' Ask Riddle angrily. The robot beside Idia senses the danger and lift up its oar.

''Experiment subject A is starting to formulate magic power, using the stun system to...'' Speak the robot, when Idia snap his finger.

''Ahhh, wait. Stop, stop.'' Order Idia and make the robot stop.  He then look at the five angry students with a smirk. ''Everyone from Night Raven College... Have you forgotten about something? What place are you at right now? And who am I again? I am the Boss.'' The five where taken back by his bluntness, especially since they know him as a shy person. ''If you don't hurt me, I won't hurt you either. OK?''

''By following my Nii-san's suggestion, your injury rate will decrease by 56%

''By following my Nii-san's suggestion, your injury rate will decrease by 56%.'' Add Ortho with some facts. The five have a hard time thinking of another way out of there, but they are completely surrounded by high security, so there is no way out of it.