Fairy Gala

3rd POV

The last weekend of Febuary. The last weekend of winter before springs arrives. Normally will the days goes by without noticing it. But Night Raven College will feel the change of season.

''Principal. We have been looking for you.'' Call Kalim really worried with Jamil right beside him, as they run towards the Headmaster, who is on his way to the Mirror Chamber. ''It is a bit strange inside the school. The usually warm Scarabia is suddenly snowed.''

''After shoveling off the snow, could we barely make it out from the dormitory, but when we come out from the mirror, has it suddenly become hot like we are inside an oven.'' Add Jamil to the weird things happening around them.

''Asim-kun, Viper-kun. Is it also the same there?'' Ask the Headmaster surprised, hearing some similarity. ''The temperature in my office is also strange. It is so cold to the point that my feathers are freezing.'' That shocked the dorm and vice leader of Scarabia. ''All the temperature adjustments on campus are handled by fairies. We kept a precious magic stone in this school for providing magic power to those fairies. Maybe someone did something to the stone.''

''Then let's go and see.'' Says Kalim and wanna follow the Headmaster to the Mirror Chamber.

When they enter the Mirror Chamber, walk the Headmaster straight to the water spring right underneath the Dark Mirror

When they enter the Mirror Chamber, walk the Headmaster straight to the water spring right underneath the Dark Mirror. The Headmaster stick his hand into the top it, entering a secret room.

''So the precious Stone was being kept in the mirror's space?'' Ask Jamil amazed of the hiding spot.

''Hai, but without my permission, aren't any outsider allowe-... Huh?'' The Headmaster stopped talking when he didn't feel anything inside the secret space. ''It... It is not here. The magic stone that provides the fairies with magic power. It's gone.''

''Ehhh?'' Panic Kalim too of the sudden news.

''Viper-kun, please gather all the dorm leader inside my office.'' Order the Headmaster immediately. ''We are having Emergency Dorm Leader Meeting.''

''Kalim can just text them through the chat group for dorm and vice leaders.'' Point out Jamil, not wanting to run around and enter different temperature in the school. 

''Oh, yeah.'' Chirped Kalim and bring out his phone and text the leaders.

'' Chirped Kalim and bring out his phone and text the leaders