17) Winter exam (3-1/3-5)

3rd POV

Along a calm night, inside the Ramshackle Dorm, is Lumi, Grim and Nevermore sleeping peacefully in their room, until Lumi moved on her own. She is sleepwalking again towards the mirror in the room. She is getting another weird dream. Inside Lumi's mind is she awake and see what is going on. She hears the wind go like crazy and she see a boat is having trouble steering through the ruff water.

''This is a crazy storm...'' Mumble Lumi as the wind doesn't bother her and she isn't sinking down into the water, but stay at top.

''A storm is coming. Hold on tight.'' Hear Lumi a sailor scream on board the boat. A person fell down from the boat and something in water moved towards him. A women. The storm vanish and the women swim the male to the shore and check him. Lumi look closer and see she has a fish tail.

''Look. He is still breathing.'' Point the women out to a fish. Another human call out for someone and the women went into hiding.

''Prince Eric.'' Says the new man and pick up the consciousness male.

''A girl helped me.'' Mumble the prince as a dog run around the two. ''She had a beautiful voice.'' When the two are gone, lift the women herself up a rock and look at the direction.

''I wonder why my heart is racing? I know my dream will come true and someday I will be part of your world.'' Says the women as the water spray up the rock. Lumi smile a little at the scene, before spotting something behind the women. But it was a split second before the vision ends.

 But it was a split second before the vision ends

Lumi/Louie POV

I slowly wake up to the feeling of something pushing lightly my head. I open my eyes to meet with the one of a black scaled baby dragon.

''Morning Nevermore.'' I greet the dragon and sit up on the bed.

''If the trend for the questions is... Option 2 means it is a trick...'' I hear Grim mumble by the study table. He is looking through some notes, apparently.

''Goodmorning Grim.'' I greet the small creature and go towards the bathroom door. Nevermore just followed me like a puppy.

''Ffna. Don't surprise me like that.'' Says Grim and jumped in shock of my greeting. ''You are gonna make me forget everything I memorized. Today is the last day of final exams.''

''I know that.'' I say back and doesn't go into the bathroom just yet. I get special exam, since I am 'magic-less'. I do the same writing exam with the others, like the one today, but when it is magic, do I have my own exam.

''The two of us together count as one, so don't go dragging me down.'' Says Grim at me and cross his paws.

''Don't worry. Unlike you, have I payed attention to class and have memories everything we have learned so far.'' I say back before I go into the bathroom to change.

'' I say back before I go into the bathroom to change