Stage on Playful Land 1

(Quick info. This one is another Halloween event, buuut... I am changing it, since Ortho is wearing his school uniform outfit, and the students part of this event, is exactly the other half of the students who doesn't go to the Masquerade event, so this story will be right before the Masquerade. Enjoy.)

3rd POV

''Hahaha. Come on Lumi, make it snow for us.'' Cheered a young boy, standing on a small theater stage, with puppets dancing to some music.

''Coming right up.'' Cheered the small voice of Lumi as she wave her hands in the air and make snow fall over the dancing puppets. The line of lady puppets, wearing some short party dresses, gets shifted to a doll wearing fur coat and hat.

''Down where the Volga flows. There's a Russian rendezvous. Where me and Ivan go. But I'd rather go with you, HEY.'' Sings a ruff mimicking female voice as some puppets enter the stage, making a harmonica reaction by ramming together, before splitting up to dance. Lumi just laughed and clapped to the beat, enjoying the show. But one wrong move result in the dolls twirl together, binding the string into one pile of mess. Two figure over the stage, look at the stage utterly confused and unsure what do, as the music continue playing.

''There are no strings on me.'' Finish Lumi and end the music for her two friends, who spend a lot of time preparing for the show. The two figures laughed along with the girl and join her on the comfy bean bag, enjoying the company with one another.

''What do you think of the show?'' Ask the tallest friend, calming down from his laughing fit.

''I LOVE IT.'' Cheered Lumi, spreading her arms up and sit back up to look at her friends. ''You two have a gift for these type of things. I am really glad you two are my friends.''

''And we are lucky to have you as our friend.'' Says the tall one back.

''Will we be together forever?'' Wonder the smaller one a little bit quite.

''Of course. Why wouldn't we stay friends?'' Ask little Lumi confused.

''I just really like you.'' Answer the little one, frowning a little bit.

''Even apart, will we be friends.'' Promise Lumi and pull the little one into her arms, smiling brightly. ''I will never forget my best friends, my first friends ever. That is a promise.''

''Really?'' Says the little one, getting a little more happier.

''Forever and ever.'' Promise Lumi and look at the other one, pulling him into a hug as well.

''LUMI, wake up.'' Yell a voice into Lumi's ear, making her flinch and get out of memory land. She blinked confused before she noticed Grim's face looking at her, upside down as he is on her head. She then noticed where she is and she is walking out of the rival school, Royal Sword Academy, with Ace and Floyd, along with some other Night Raven College students that are a part of the Basketball Club.

 She then noticed where she is and she is walking out of the rival school, Royal Sword Academy, with Ace and Floyd, along with some other Night Raven College students that are a part of the Basketball Club