49) Jealousy (5-60/5-62)

Lumi POV

Royal Sword Academy just finish their song, which is is absolutely adorable. I remember the song and it is a well known song for kids. I crew up with this, so hearing it again after so many years, really brings forth some fond memories.

''Whoaaa. What is with this song?'' Ask Kalim curiously with widen eyes. ''The chorus is totally stuck in my head.'' 

''Their song is a remix of a nursery rhyme from the Land of Pyroxene.'' Says Rook and analyze their song. ''I am from the Afterglow Savanna and even I have heard it. So it must be a fairly well known song.''

''Get a load of this. Their choreography is so simple, anyone could pull it off, and they aren't even in synch at all.'' Says Ace a bit amazed of that, but smirked at the end.

''Oh, one of them is about to fall.'' Says Grim, looking at the seven dwarves, who are dancing around in circles. Like they are in a town festival. ''Neige helped him out, but they all look like they are about to fall apart, y'know.''

''Honestly, they are nothing to write home about.'' Says Jamil with confident and cross his arms.

''So there is no way they are gonna rival us, right Vil?'' Ask Ace and look at the 'leader' of this dancing group. But Ace saw something complete different on Vil's face. A shocked and worried face.

''We are... done for.'' Mumble Vil out loud. The boys look confused at him and look back at the stage. But I know what Vil is talking about. Being a secret celebrity, gave me some knowledge about these type of competitions. And RSA lovely song is just as memorable like ours. We made a dancing performance with perfect  vocalizing to a hard song. But RSA's song is something easy to remember and dance to, even for small kids. So their song is just as perfect for this competition as ours, which might be a problem.

''E-Everyone is... Neige LeBlanche is charming everyone.'' Mumble Deuce shocked when he realize the problem.

''Is this the real power that being cute gives you?'' Wonder Epel shocked at Neige's own cute power. That is where the music ends and the journalists approach the RSA students. I look at Vil, to see if he wanna say something, but his eyes are clued to the stage, more specifically at Neige. I see a dark look forming in his eyes, which is a bit worrying, when Neige is answering to the journalists.

''Try and understand the situation, guys.'' I chirped up and get the boys attention, to motivate them, but will keep a close eye on Vil. ''RSA are motivating the audience with a song that everyone can sing and dance to, and with a song that is quite catchy. If you guys wanna win against them, then you have to put everything into your own performance. Your emotions, your heart, all of it to your performance. So rest for now, regain your energy. Got it?''

''Hai.'' Says the boys, beside Vil and Rook. I took a small glimpse at the two and see Rook trying to get Vil's attention, to snap out of his thought.

''Vil-kun... Vil-kun.'' Call out Rook calmly.

''What..?'' Mumble Vil and snap out of his thoughts and look around.

''What is the matter? You are looking rather pale. Feeling unwell?'' Ask Rook a little worried.

''No... I am fine. Nothing is wrong.'' Says Vil and calm down, then return back to normal. He then walk closer towards the others. ''There is nothing of value to be found watching them frolic around. I am going to head back to the green room.'' And with that, walk Vil away, not letting anyone stop him. So we just let him leave. But  while I watch him going away, shift my vision into blackness and I suddenly see that witch from my dream. She is holding the poisoned apple. The apple glow just a little before my vision return back to normal.