52) A surprising ending (5-72/5-75)

3rd POV

The tension is getting really high, as the audience and the participants are waiting for the revealing of the winner, with one vote above second place. And the long drumroll isn't helping either.

''ROYAL SWORD ACADEMY.'' Exclaim the announcer as cannons of confetti explodes and rain over the stage and some of the audience. The crowd cheered at the revealing and clapped for the victorious team. Of course, some students from Night Raven College isn't fond of it. The students from the school, is cheering at each others and hug one another, while going to the middle of the stage. ''Their 'Minna de Yahhou' wrapped the whole area in a warm atmosphere. They invited everyone watching, to spend a moment in the land of fairy tales and because of who they are, they were able to give us a peaceful performance. And in second place, we have Night Raven College. I am sure that losing by one vote is frustrating, but they gave us a superb show that featured high level vocals and overall technique. Please give a round of applause for all the schools, they all gave us such wonderful performance.''

''WHOOAH.'' Cheered the crowd, while the opening and end act team, is in the back, clapping out of respect, even though some of them won't clap for their rival school. But Lumi told them to do it either way.

''Then, champions, please come forward.'' Says the announcer to RSA team.

''F-For real? WE are number one in the whole world?'' Ask Neige, still shocked that they won.

''Neige, what is that zoned-out face for? Hurry and go get the championship trophy.'' Says Gran the dwarves', as all seven dwarves push Neige towards the trophy.

''We did it. So happy.'' Cheered Hop.

''... Huwha? Hm? Did I fall asleep just now?'' Ask Shelpi with a flinch and look at his fellow dwarves.

''N-Number one... I am happy, but also embarrassed.'' Says Timmy and cover his blushing cheeks. He even hide behind Shelpi.

''Wahoo. Thank you. ACHOO.'' Thanked Sneak, with a sneeze at the end.

''I-I am so h-happy. I am glad we practiced so hard.'' Says Dominic and dry some happy tears away from his eyes.

''Dominic, why are you crying? Everyone is having so much fun. Yahhou.'' Cheered Toby, clearly clueless.

''Here is your championship trophy. Congratulations.'' Says the announcer and hand over a glass trophy to Neige.

''Thank you... Thank you so much. I am overjoyed.'' Thanked Neige and kneel down, so that the seven dwarves can hold the trophy too.

''Now please enjoy an encore from our champions.'' Says the announcer to the audience, to end the show with the winning song. ''From Royal Sword Academy, 'Minna de Yahhou'.''

''This... can't be... real.'' Mumble Deuce shocked that they lost. 

''One... just one... vote...'' Mumble Ace, also shocked at the tiny differences. Lumi smiled and walk over to them, to clap their shoulder.

''You guys were amazing, you should be proud of yourself.'' Says Lumi to cheer them up, but that backfired real quick.

''Shiiit. I can't believe this.'' Sobbed Epel and broke down in tears.

''Epel, don't cry like that. If you do then...'' Try Kalim to calm Epel down, but end up in tears himself. ''I am gonna start bawling too.''

''Oi, Kalim. Keep in mind that you are the next head of the Asim family.'' Remind Jamil with a sigh and dry the tears away with a cloth. ''What are you going to do if it gets out that you were crying like a baby?''

''But... I am so upset... Are you not, Jamil?'' Ask Kalim, slowly calming down again.

''I am so upset that I am beyond words or tears. My head is completely void of anything.'' Answer Jamil honest, but with a small sad look on his face.