23) Azul the Witch (3-29/3-34)

3rd POV

''I am getting really fed up with this game of tag.'' Complain Floyd, since he can't catch anyone. Their swimming increasing poison, is really getting in the way. And so far, can't Lumi see any process from her partners.

''It is only for a bit longer.'' Promise Jade to his twin and get to Floyd's side, keeping an eye on the group to make sure they won't escape. ''Try keep your momentum.''

''Louie, the sun is going to set at this rate.'' Point out Jack and swim over to Lumi. He point up to the surface where the slight orange light shine down.

''Are you sure this plan is going to work out?'' Ask Grim worried and cling into Lumi's left arm. 

''It totally will. We just have to patience for 'those guys' to do their part.'' Ensure Lumi and doesn't mention her partners name, as to not warn the twins of her plan. Just after saying that, charge the twins yet again.

*Octavinelle*

Azul is sitting on his table, writing on some papers, when he take a gaze on the time, from a clock on the wall

''Fufu... Jade and Floyd must be doing a wonderful job.'' Chuckle Azul, since he haven't seen Lumi with the acquired photo. ''Ramshackle Dorm, the baby dragon and that photo are already mine. Fufufu.... Hahahaha.''

''Pardon the intrusion.'' Apologize a resident and enter the office, looking very worried.

''What is all the fuss about?'' Ask Azul and give the residents his full attention. 

''I am terribly sorry, but there is a problem in Mostro Lounge...'' Explain the resident, which catch Azul's attention. 

''What is it?'' Ask Azul for more information.

''A bunch of rowdy customers are causing a scene in the lounge, and since Jade-san and Floyd-san aren't here right now...'' Explain the resident further.

''Unbelievable.'' Sighed Azul and stand up from his Chair to have a look at his Lounge. ''Have they not been taught to not stir up trouble in a restaurant?'' The resident just shake his head and follow Azul to the Lounge. ''Understood, I will head over. Jade and Floyd should have no problem handling things on their end. My goodness.''