44) Do-Re-Mi (5-38/5-45)

3rd POV

3rd POV

''I really screwed up.'' Sighed Deuce out loud, a bit embarrassed for yelling at Ace. He is sitting on a bench just outside of the dorm building. ''I completely lost my temper. That is not something an honor student should do. I am such a loser for getting so pissed, when he hit the nail on the head.''

''You kind managers have decided to bring you something to drink, y'know.'' Commend Grim and easily find Deuce. He run over to the boy and hand him a bottle of water.

''Lumi, Grim... I am sorry for running out like that.'' Apologized Deuce, looking at Grim but doesn't see Lumi. ''Wait, where is Lumi?''

''She walked out before that duel between Vil and Epel, remember?'' Answer Grim with crossed paws. ''But for real, dude. If you don't win this competition, then my dream of a tuna-can-treasure-trove goes up in smoke. So you and Epel need to get your heads back on straight and return to practice.''

''*Chuckle* You never change, Grim. I am actually kinda jealous.'' Commend Deuce, calming down a bit.

''By the way, Deuce, why did you go outta your way to get in the middle of Vil and Epel's business?'' Ask Grim curious, mainly to report this to Lumi later today. ''Even I could tell doing that would be nothing but a pain, y'know.''

''Yeah, I know. I think it was a pretty dumb move too.'' Agreed Deuce with another chuckle. ''But every since that time we met him by the well, in the courtyard, I have been paying attention to Epel. Him and I are probably pretty similar.''

''Huh? You and Epel? You don't look or act anything alike at all, y'know.'' Says Grim honest.

''It is hard to put into words, but...'' Try Deuce to explain and take a deep breath. ''I think him and I both want to change, but can't. We don't know how to change and end up just spinning our wheels. Ugh... Crap.'' Deuce pause for a moment and cover his face. ''Ace was right. I am stupid and not good at figuring things out, so I can't really explain this well. I am so frustrated.''

''That frustration is the sweet pain of youth, Monsieur Spade.'' Commend Rook, who is standing right behind the two, making them flinch of his sudden appearance.

''What is the matter? Cheer up.'' Says Kalim cheerful, appearing beside Deuce's side and clap his shoulder.

''Y-You guys scared me. Hunt-Senpai, Asim-senpai, what are you doing here?'' Ask Deuce curious, calming down a bit after the shock.

''We are gonna start dance lessons up again, so we came to check on how you are doing.'' Inform Kalim, giving a supportive aura.

''Do you think you can come back to the ballroom?'' Ask Rook kindly.

''Is it... alright if I go back?'' Ask Deuce back, unsure of what to do now after that little episode.

''What? Of course.'' Answer Kalim with no problem.