21) Second attempt (3-19/3-22)

Lumi/Louie POV

Lumi/Louie POV

Me and Jack relaxed for a moment in the dorms lounge, and talk with one another to make a new strategy to win this bet.

''So you guys are back?'' I look back and see Leona and Ruggie walking over to us, with Leona the one who spoke.

''Yeah. We had quite a day, but failed to get the photo.'' I answered and took a bite of a meat bun Jack got from the kitchen. We then start telling the two what happened to us.

''Eh? You guys seriously went to the Coral Sea?'' Ask Ruggie confused at our action for some reason.

''You are too dumb.'' Complemented Leona and shook his head and take a seat on the other couch in front of us.

''Ffgna? You are the one who told us to hurry up and do something.'' Says Grim and point his paws at Leona.

''Hmph. Nobody said anything about jumping into the ocean like an idiot.'' Says Leona and lean back on the couch and cross his arms as he look at us. ''Your time is limited. I meant, use your head to come up with a worthwhile course of action. There is no way to beat merfolk head on in the water, no matter how you struggle. It is like you are trying to get eaten.''

''Umm, Leona-senpai, did you by chance know that those twins were merfolk?'' Ask Jack curious for his senpai's knowledge.

''Pretty much.'' Answer Leona simpel.

''Last summer, saw I Floyd revert to that form during a joint swimming class we had...'' Explain Ruggie and suddenly get goosebumps. ''If he came at me like that in the water, would I feel like my story would be over.''

''Then you should tell us something like that in advance.'' Growl Jack at them for not giving us a info like that. Even I am a little disappointed for the missing info.

''Weren't it you guys the ones, that jumped in without gathering information first?'' Scold Leona and point at me, then smirk at me. ''If you had asked, would I have told you all about it.''

''Yeah, yeah. You gotta be wary before you act. Shishishi.'' Chuckle Ruggie at our failed attempt. ''Those who can't look ahead will starve on the savanna.''

''Idiotic fools.'' I mumble and throw snowballs at them. I have checked, and there aren't others. And in this heat, will it melt before anyone notice it.

''Mmngmnh... You are as big a bully as ever.'' Growl Grim at my lap.

''So that means that Azul had every intention of getting in our way from the start?'' Ask Jack and seem to get why the twin got our way.

''Obviously.'' Says Leona and use hit scarf on his belt to dry his face from the snowball.

''With the Leech twins as his underlings Azul is pretty famous for getting his hands on whatever he was promised from his clients. There is also the rumor that they interfere with people, so they can't complete their end of the deal.'' Explain Ruggie with the obvious information that we just figured out.