30) Let's start the plan (4-26/4-29)

Lumi/Louie POV

Lay down on the floor, using some pillows from the lounge to make it comfortable, while watching Jamil play Mancala against Floyd, and so far is Floyd winning the game. I played some rounds right after Azul.

''Hooray. I win.'' Cheer Floyd of his victory. ''That makes it my third.''

''You make a good opponent, when you can actually focus.'' Praise Jamil of Floyd's victory. I smile by that and look over to Grim, who is playing against Azul.

''Ffgya. I lost again.'' Whine Grim of his not surprisingly lost. ''You don't hold back, do you.''

''This makes 5 wins and 0 losses for me, but as a member of the board game club, do I have a reputation to uphold.'' Says Azul and fix his clothing, then look at Jamil and Floyd's game. ''Your ratio was 3 losses to 2 wins, yes?''

''Hm?.. It is been a while, so I guess I am rusty.'' Says Jamil with a small excuse. ''Kalim used to make me play with him for hours on end until he finally won... Even though I am not very good.''

''I see. Ffmm. So that is it?'' Nodded Azul with understanding. 

''You see? You are a weird guy.'' Says Jamil and look at Azul with a frown.

''Oh no. I am just talking to myself.'' Excuse Azul real quick and change the subject. ''You and Kalim-san grew up together, is that correct?''

''Yeah, as long as I can remember...'' Says Jamil with a small nod and take a small glance at Floyd, then back at Azul. ''That is right, aren't the three of you childhood friends too?''

''Seems that way.'' Says Floyd and lay down to relax, getting tired of sleeping with crossed legs.

''Seems that way? That is an odd way to put it, y'know.'' Says Grim confused at that sentence and slowly walk to Floyd. Floyd sighed a little.

''Apparently we have been in the same class since elementary school, but the first time I noticed him, was right before middle school. So, like, we don't really have any 'childhood friend' memories.'' Floyd does goose eyes on 'childhood friend'.

''You didn't notice your classmate until graduation...'' I say shocked. The memory I saw told me something else. But then again, the twins and Azul in that memory looked like in the age of middle schoolers.

''I was a calm and respectable student, so I didn't really stand out.'' Inform Azul with no problem. Seems our little chit chat sections works. Like with Riddle, and sometimes Leona. I get out of my thought, when I see Grim walk back to Azul.

''Yeah, you probably stood out for a different reason, like how wide...'' I quickly cover Grim's mouth before he could say something stupid. Azul give me a thanking glance, then glare at Grim.

''Grim-san, I have told you time and time again, to keep that to yourself...'' Scold Azul to the furry creature.

''And now you are the dorm head?'' Ask Jamil and change the subject. ''You guys have a strange relationship.''

''Really?'' Wonder Floyd and sit back up again. He gives Azul a smug look. ''I only listen to what Azul says cause it is so much fun.''

''Neither Jade or Floyd have any intention of being obedient to me.'' Says Azul to Jamil and ignore Floyd's comment. ''It is more like we are 'playing the part'.''

''Playing the parts of master and servant? I don't really get that.'' Says Jamil honest. Azul push up his glasses up again.

''If the day ever comes, that I make a mistake as a leader... or chose the 'boring' option... Then the two of them would turn on me, to take the seat of dorm head for themselves. Although, I have no intention of losing if that time comes.'' Floyd chuckle at Azul's defense with delight.