40) VDC camp (5-20/5-23)

Lumi POV

Lumi POV

We enter the doors to Pomefiore, when we again get's blocked by some of the residents.

''You are the ones who made it through the audition, huh?'' Huffed a resident when he saw us.

''You conquered the residents at the gate? After all, they were just the preliminary trial.'' Says the second one, no even being surprised that we passed the first two, but that is mainly because of me.

''We are your next opponents. Don't assume you will simply be able to get past us to the dorm head.'' Challenge the first resident, magical pen in hand.

''Huuh? He is the one who told us to come.'' Defend Ace, not understanding why they are doing this.

''This isn't making sense at all, y'know.'' Complain Grim and jump up to my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and fish around my backpack.

''That isn't my problem.'' Says the second resident and fire at us. I just manage in time to use my magic hand mirror.

The magic hit the reflection and it got send back, surprising the two

''Just as I said to those two outside, is this nonsense.'' I commend, getting a little pissed of these rule breakers. My dad made these rules for protection, so it is a major rule to break. ''I will let this slide if you let us pass, but if not, then I will have to report this to the Headmaster for fighting with magic, even if it is the dorm leaders order.''

''Ugh...'' Gasp the two of my warning. I add a slight glare to make them decide faster.

''Y-You may past.'' Says the first resident and step aside. I took the lead and walk past them.

''You can be really scary, Lumi.'' Commend Deuce from behind me, making me flinch and realise I might have been to harsh.

''Sorry.'' I apologized, looking back at my friends. ''It is just... Dad made that rule for our protection. It is a major rule, so seeing this makes me so angry. Dad only wanna protect us...''

''And?'' Ask Jamil, seeing that there is more to it.

''Trein-sensei thought me, which schools rules should never break.'' I admit, remembering the summer before coming here, where Trein-sensei took care of me for a day and prepared me for what to expect for the school.