24) Museum trip (3-35/3-39)

3rd POV

3rd POV

Outside of the memory lane, are the others just waiting for Azul and Lumi to wake up. Jade is supporting Azul unconscious body, with his head on Jade's lap. While Ace is doing the same thing with Lumi's body. The black ink has vanished from their body and is just now laying unconscious. 

''When do you think they will wake up?'' Ask Deuce a little worried for Lumi. It is taking a little longer than the other times.

''Who knows. Lumi never told us what happens, when she takes a picture wit the camera.'' Says Ace, not caring to keep her secret cause it is already spilled our for the twins.

''Wait, Azul is moving.'' Call Jade and notice Azul flinch. Azul then shot up into a sitting position.

''*Gasp*...'' Gasp Azul and is now fully awake.

''Oh, he is awake.'' Says Floyd behind Jade.

''Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?'' Ask Jade and held up four fingers in front of Azul.

''Ei... ght?'' Mumble Azul after trying to see clear. But he is a little dizzy.

''Okay. You appear to still be out of it, but I am so relieved.'' Says Jade relieved, but then he looked worried over at Lumi's body. She isn't moving at all, except breathing. He then look back at Azul to explain what happen. ''We were able to stop your blot induced rampage.''

''Jeez... A pain in the neck.'' Sighed Leona near by a pillar, leaning up on it.

''Leona-san, you are in no position to talk.'' Point Ruggie out, standing beside Leona. Azul look around his dorm to see how his dorm is doing. There isn't anything destroyed, and all the students around is slowly waking up, with their magic back.

''What... did I do?'' Ask Azul slowly and look at the twins.

''You used magic so much, that you overblotted. Do you remember?'' Answer Jade.

'''Give me your strength.''' Says Floyd and imitate Azul on what happened. ''You were crying while running around sucking up people's magic. It was hard to look at. Super uncool.''

''I-I... went on a... rampage..? Unbelievable...'' Mumble Azul shocked and then spot Lumi. ''H-How is...''

''Still unconscious, but fine.'' Answer Deuce beside Ace and keep a close eye on Lumi.

''Anyone would be pissed if something they had been working on for so long, got erased right in front of them.'' Chirped Ruggie up and has a little pity for Azul. ''If someone went and cracked open my piggybank, would I never forgive them.''

''But you gotta knock it off with the shady business, y'know. Shape up.'' Scold Grim and glare at Azul.

''And you should 'shape up' and stop using test notes created by someone else.'' Add Jack to the scolding.