7) Unpredicted story (1-18/1-23)

Lumi/Louie POV

After getting kicked out for bringing a special tart, do we slowly walk towards the mirror transporter to get back to school, with a sour atmosphere hanging on us.

''Aaah, I am so pissed. Screw that tiny, red tyrant. Does he think he is the Queen of Hearts or something?'' Grumble Ace and keep glaring at the dorm, Heartslabyul. Deuce on the other hand is more sad than angry.

''I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out... I am even further from being an honor student...'' Mumble Deuce and shook his head. And Grim on the other hand, is just complaining about the collar.

''Guugh, this collar is heavy, and it hurts... Louie, you are lucky you didn't get one.'' Whine Grim and look up at me, since I am holding him in my arms.

''Well it won't work anyway cause I don't have magic, remember.'' I winked at Grim and keep my identity a secret. Even if we are alone now, can there be someone hiding somewhere and listen, so its better to be sure than sorry.

''Y'all look so stylish with your meowtching collars.'' We all flinch and scream at the new voice and look behind us to see... A FLYING HEAD? That is creepy.

''Ffgyaaa. A floating head...'' Shout Grim scared and point at the head. It got short purple hair and looks like it has cat ears too. The head look down and smile cheaply.

''Oops. I fur-got to bring out my body.'' Says the head and suddenly a body appeared underneath the head.

'' Says the head and suddenly a body appeared underneath the head

''W-Whoa. So you actually have a body. Who are you?'' Ask Deuce and try to keep his guard up, but is still shocked from the surprise.

''I am Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka. I am an great enigma with magic that is both like a person and like a cat.'' Present the cat, but his name is so long and hard to say.

''Alche... Come again?'' Ask Ace and point out what I mean.

''Everyone calls me Che'nya.'' Inform Che'nya and still keeps his goofy cat like smile. ''At the very least... I am on a different level than those guys in there.''

''He is another weirdo...'' I mumble for myself, not really wanna talk with this guy and just get back to Ramshackle.

''Really?'' I yelped as he suddenly appear behind me, and even heard me. Must be those damn cat ears. ''Around here, is that normal.''

''I am in a bad mood thanks to the absurd situation caused by the tyrant. Outta my way.'' Grumble Ace and show Che'nya away to continue walking to the mirror.

''Riddle, a tyrant... Hehehe. Well, mew're not incorrect.'' Says Che'nya, which make Ace stop and make us look at him confused. Does he know Riddle? ''He has been a serious one since he was little... Hehehe.''

''Do you know something?'' Ask Deuce.

''If you think I know, then I know. If you think I don't know, then I don't.'' Is he joking with us? We all look confused at his answer.