Happy Beans Day

(Changing the story a little bit, hope you guys don't mind)

3rd POV

Cater, Jade and Lumi stands in front of the Coliseum of Night Raven College, looking at it with intense look.

''Lumi-chan, you are the only one who can bag that monster. We are counting on you.'' Says Cater to the girl in the middle of the two tall male.

''Lumi-san. Our lives are in your hands.'' Says Jade and pat her back. Lumi huffed with a clenched fist and a confident smile.

''I will definitely take it down.'' Says Lumi confident and look at the entrance to the Coliseum, containing the monster she has to take down. How exactly did the three end here? Well, let's rewind to the day before, where this challenge was announced.

*Rewind*

''Be good and sit down, puppies

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

''Be good and sit down, puppies.'' Call out Divus Crewel to the class of 1-A, with a box in hand. ''For tomorrow's traditional Night Raven College event... You must be divided into groups for Happy Beans Day. To make the division fair, it will be by lottery. Come to me in order of your numbers.''

''Happy Beans Day? What is that?'' Ask Grim confused.

''A day celebrating beans?'' Ask Lumi too, confused of the up coming event.

''Lumi, you don't know what Happy Beans Day is?'' Ask Ace a bit surprised that the daughter of the Headmaster, doesn't know this famous school event.

''What an ignorant puppy. I suppose I, Crewel-sama, must teach you.'' Says Crewel and wave his wand, to make a chalk draw on the chalkboard. ''Happy beans Day is a traditional Twisted Wonderland event that occurs in February. A long time ago, there was a place in this land called Happiness Valley. There is a reason the place was named 'happiness'. The naturally rich, fertile soil... And there was a magic harp with a beautiful voice.''

''Oh, right. The Golden Harp.'' Says Lumi with her lips forming an O.

''The magic harp's song brought happiness to all the people, animals... and plants that lived in the valley.'' Continue Crewel with a drawing of a female shaped harp, with beanstalk leaves twisting around it. ''However, a jealous giant monster came to the valley and stole the harp away. But the instant it was taken, the plants and people began to wither away... Then, a farmer just happen to get his hands on some magic beans. Those beans were the magic Happy Beans... The beanstalk that grew from the Happy Beans, grew up into the sky and to the giants home overnight. The farmer climbed up the beanstalk to recover the glorious harp... When the farmer returned he cut down the beanstalk to get rid of the giant chasing him. And with that, Happiness valley returned to its natural richness with the magic harp's song... So the story goes. Taking back that which has been taken. Taking it back in full, in fact.''

''I remember ready a child's book about that story.'' Mumble Lumi a little embarrassed and get up, to get her and Grim's lottery.

''I get it, that is pretty educational.'' Says Grim with a slight nod.