39) The audition (5-15/5-19)

3rd POV

3rd POV

The conversation continue and it returned back to the crazy fact that Ortho's big brother, Idia, have made a voice programmed, so he doesn't have to speak himself doing the presentation at the festival.

''Making a voice program. Is that even allowed?'' Ask Ace more likely to himself, but the others could clearly hear him. Lilia and Cater chuckle at that.

''Hah hah hah. I expect nothing less of the dorm head of Ignihyde, known for his prowess with magical engineering. He always thinks of the most interesting things.'' Chuckle Lilia.

''That just might work.'' Agree Cater to Idia's idea of doing a presentation. ''Using those voice programs to write songs and upload videos is all the rage right now. I am pretty into electric pop and stuff too.''

''I don't understand what you are saying at all.'' Commend Grim, crossing his paws.

''Grim-kun, have you ever watched virtual idols?'' Ask Cater, looking down at the cat. Grim only shook his head. Cater slightly nod and pull out his phone, getting on the internet to watch some videos. ''I will show you a video... Umm, let's see...'' He then press one and sighed a little, as Lumi pick up Grim so we all can see the video he picked. ''Just a sec. You gotta watch an ad if you wanna watch the videos for free.''

''Ne, have you heard of the magical drink, that will make your dreams come true with a single sip?'' Ask a calm nice male voice from the video, as a silhouette in a forest come closer to the camera. Then the can in his hand pop open and you hear the bobbles popping. ''Refreshingly fizzy. Dyed crimson with the flavor of love. Try the brand new Red Apple Soda.''

''Oh, this is that drink ad, that everyone has been talking about.'' Chirped Cater, now knowing what the rumors is about. ''I gotta go support the new releases. I will go see if the student store has it later.'' Lumi look closer at the person on the video.

''Oh, I know him.'' Chirped Lumi, remember the idol from the ad. Lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow.

 Lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow

''It is Neige LeBlanche.'' Inform Lumi and look at the boys.

''Oooh, so this is Neige that we were talking about during the dorm head meeting.'' Says Lilia and look at Lumi, who nodded. ''Apparently he is going to be in VDC.''