10) September start (2-1/2-5)

Lumi/Louie POV

I yawn after a long day of school, and is ready to sleep. I bought an extra notebook from the school store, so that when the egg hatches, can I write everything down to keep track. I have already written about what I know so far and draw a sketch on how the egg look like, along with size. It has only been a week and August month is finished, and September has begun. Grim has move his sleeping area to the big covered chair by the firepit, so now I can have the egg near me at all time. I found an old cardbord box and filled it up with cloth and blanket to make a small nest for the egg, to keep if warm. And I place it on the other side of the bed, so that if anyone barge in my room, won't they notice the egg. Another yawn leave my mouth as I pass by the mirror over the firepit, after brushing my teeth's in the bathroom. But as I pass it, start it flickering and get my attention.

''Not again.'' I mumble as the flickering wave me inside my mind. I excepted to see the Queen and that blond girl again, but this time do I see a Savanna and a huge rock. ''I can hear the wind.'' At the top of the rock, do I see a lion walk to the end of the rock, followed by an abe I think. They stop at the end, with the abe at front, and the abe lift a small lion cup into the air. Sun light shine on the little cup and all different type of animals are bowing down for the cup.

*Time skip*

I hear some kind of roar, which wakes me up from my slumber. I rub my eyes and look around to see I am in my bed.

''What was with that roar? And that dream scene, vision, was majestic.'' I mumble to myself and then look over to Grim.

''Nya... How is that... Do you understand the power of the Great Grim...'' Oh, Grim is sleep talking again, so the tiny roar came from him. How cute.

''Grim, wake up.'' I call out and step out of my bed to change clothes.

''I showed that tyrant, Riddle, who is the boss... Ffgah.'' I giggle at this and shake Grim this time to wake him up. ''What? The Ramshackle Dorm?''

''Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey... But don't eat the dragon egg.'' I silly chanted, but turn serious about eating the dragon egg. It is a silly line my dad use to wake me up when I was little.

''It was only a dream... I thought I had knock Riddle out and become the strongest wizard ever. So disappointed.'' Grumble Grim and stretch his body.

''If you wanna become strong, then you need to train. But we have been through a lot.'' I commented and enter the bathroom to change. When I get out, do I see Grim is looking at the egg.

''The egg seems fine, but when will it crack?'' Ask Grim bored of the egg.

''You mean, hatch, but I don't know. The book didn't mention that.'' I answered him and take the egg up, then place it inside my new backpack to secure it and keep it warm. ''Let's go, Grim.''

''Okay. Time to get going.'' Cheer Grim and run out of the room and downstairs. I just follow him and say good morning to the ghosts. Which I by the way, named them based on their look. They don't remember their real name sadly, so I gave them new ones and they like it, cause it so easy to remember. I call them, Chubby, Shorty and Skinny. ''Another day closer to becoming a great wizard. You know.''

''Yeah, yeah. Just don't make trouble.'' I warn him as we get out of the dorm and towards the school entrance. 

*Time skip*

It is now lunch time, and so far has it been going smoothly. Well for me that is. Grim almost fell asleep on Trein-sensei's lesson.

''Ugh... Trein-sensi has to be using some sort of spell to put me to sleep.'' Grumble Grim tired on my shoulder. ''No matter how hard I resist, I lose to drowsiness.''