S2: 2 | You Took Advantage of Me!

Word Count: 2,737 words

-

"TODAY WE MOURN over the loss of a loved one." A voice shook me out of my slumber.

I began to stir in my bed, hugging my soft, fluffy, and utterly-

Why is my pillow.. breathing?

I shrieked, toppling over the bed I was previously sleeping on. My head hit the floor before I could even say- Hello America, Hello World, vote wisely this election.

Dagnabbit.

A searing pain shot through my head when it came in contact with the floor, my lips kissing the cold tiled floors.

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Oh!

Oh!

Trouble, trouble, trouble!

Yeah that's right, dagnabbit, I'm a swiftie.

My eyes shot open, taking in my surroundings.

"Where am I?" My hoarse voice came out, the volume barely above a whisper.

My head was aiding an insufferable pain, my eyes didn't feel like opening, and my throat was drier than the sahara.

I feel like shiznuggets and crumpcakes.

"She's alive!" The same voice from earlier squealed in delight, groaning right after a sound of a slap resounded across the room.

"Shut up, Zach." Male voices scolded in unison.

.... Male voices?

My eyes snapped open.

I quickly snapped them shut once more when the blinding light of the room's hanging chandelier hit me.

I hissed in pain.

That's right, muggles.

I hissed.

Slytherin. Hiss hiss.

Kidding.

I'm pretty sure I'm a kind Hufflepuff.

Or.... a heroic Gryffindor.

Or maybe I'm an intelligent Ravenclaw.

I have no idea.

Can someone take the test for me? I'm too lazy to do that.

Please and thank you.

"Lotte, you okay?" A person lying on the bed I was previously on hovered over me, my eyes snapping back open as they did.

My eyes were met with crystal blue ones and my breath hitched.

Wow.

Why is there a sexy hunk of a man staring at me?

"Lotte we can hear you." The same boy with crystal blue eyes said, his eyes twinkling in amusement.

Wait, hold up.

Did he just say my name?

"Yes I just said your name." He answered the question I didn't even know I said out loud.

Oh my God, sexy hunk of a man knows my name!

"Of course I know your name." He chuckled.

Oh my God his laugh-

"She must've hit her head too hard, dude."

My eyes snapped to the right to look at who said that and was met with a boy with thick bleached white and lavender hair who had eyes as brown, sitting on a beanbag chair on the opposite side of the room.