S2: Epilogue

"I gotta move on, but it hurts to try."— Sasha Sloan, Dancing With Your Ghost

Epilogue
-

ANGEL DIDN'T KNOW what to say. When Lotte had asked her to do her a favor last night, she didn't imagine it would be something as big as this. She now held the responsibility of being the Boy Band Games' proxy, and the biggest burden of all was also given to her— telling them the truth.

She watched as the boys slumped against different seats inside the lounge of the penthouse suite they were going to be staying in for the next few days. They all saw Lotte leave them, walk away from them— but they didn't know why. They called her, texted her— heck they even emailed her. But to no avail.

For the past hour, they've all been cooped up in their rooms bawling their eyes out, but since Angel, the new proxy, and Ibiza had called them out to the lounge for a meeting, they were forced to attend.

Ibiza was the first to say something, "You must be devastated that—"

"Hell yeah we are." Jack's hosrde voice cut her off.

His eyes were red, cheeks puffy and tear-stricken. It seemed as if he had taken this the worst, next to Zach. Those two were Lotte's closest friends during the duration of the tour so it was only reasonable they felt utterly betrayed by her departure.

"Right.." Ibiza sweatdropped.

They were taking this so badly.

She looked at Angel for help, knowing that Charlotte had left something behind for her to give the boys. Lotte already told Ibiza her plans and how she wanted to execute them, and the manager was supportive. Lotte had always been kind to her and she thought that it was time to return the favor. Even if it involves breaking the boys hearts— Lotte deserves the best, and if putting education first and leaving was the way to go, then so be it.

Angel cleared her throat, "She wanted me to give you this."

She slid a small white envelope with a duck—that looked just like Kai— stamp on it.

Hurriedly, the boys came to get it, before they were beat to it by a tear-stricken Marie.

The woman who was always laughs and jokes all around. The woman who had the tendency to turn even the littlest makeup brush into an explosive with her recklessness.

Marie.

She was devastated. She knew about Lotte's departure long ago, but she didn't expect it to hurt this much. Lotte was her best buddy— next to Ibiza. Lotte was the girl who'd laugh at her corniest jokes even though they werent funny at all.

"At least have the decency to fix yourselves up before you read this." Came her wavering voice that had a scolding tone.

"You'd be dampening the memory of Lotte with your dirty hands, you filthy animals." She joked, laughing a bit.

"Don't talk about her as if she's dead!" Zach cried out.

Marie only cackled, before she turned towards the boys. "Shower and then dress up. We're reading this together."

Ibiza and Angel looked at each other with smiled on their faces. At least Marie was slowly getting better.

Their eyes made their way to the boys who were scampering out of their seats disgracefully on their way to their rooms to take a quick shower and read the letter left to them by Charlotte Elora Ryans.

-

As Marie moved to open the envelope excruciatingly slow with the five boys all fresh out of the shower, looking a little bit better in their new clothes but still red puffy faces, everyone paused.