Chapter Fourteen

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" I shouted once I got inside Mia and I's room.

I was met with silence.

Oh right, she was in a group date with Corbyn. So were the others. They were all with Corbyn.

Two hours more til I find someone I know.

The group date with Jack was okay. He's a great person to talk to, honestly

After he made me feel like he had my back, I decided to trust him.

I mean, that's what friends do right?

Trust each other.

Yeah, I trust Jack now.

That makes two out of five.

Corbyn and Jack.

I put the food on the coffee table in front of the loveseat.

Since I'm gonna be here for a long time, I shall start jogging again.

I stopped my every day jog for this show. I usually go on jogs in the early hours in the morning, but jogging at 4:00 will do.

I put on a pair of spandex shorts with pockets and a sports bra. I added a white v neck shirt on top.

I put my small wallet inside the spandex shorts' pockets. Just in case I get hungry.

I changed my shoes into a pair of white Nike Airs and put my hair into a sports braid.

I put a note on the food at the coffee table saying that Mia should give herself, the boys, and the girls in our little group one lasagna take out each. I also said that the rest of the food was mine.

I'm kind.

But that's not how other people see me as.

Just because I'm sarcastic doesn't mean I'm not kind, okay?

I exited and locked the room door and made my way downstairs.

Nobody was around.

Huh, that's nice.

I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of water to bring on my journey.

I made my way outside and begun my slow jog with the realization that I was warming up to this show.

-

Before I knew it, I was on my way back from Dover.

I was stuck in my element that i didn't even notice I already traveled 134 miles and was already in a different city.

The sun had already set a few hours ago, and by the looks of the dark night sky, it was already way past 9.

It took me long.

I just hope they don't give punishments.

According to the schedule, the dates should have ended hours ago. 6:30 pm to be exact. And that means sleepy time should have been at 8 o'clock. I know my schedule, mind you.

I stopped jogging once I already noticed the familiar mansion.

The guard in a black shirt let me inside the huge gates and I walked in giving him a nod.

"Quite late, Miss Ryans?" He asked.

From what I've heard, all the guards here were asked to memorize our names by the show's management, probably because some fans might slip in.

I laughed, nodding my head, "My jog took long."

The doors were closed and even the front porch light was turned off.