S2: 33 | There's a Wh*re in this House

"There's a whore in this house."- Zach Herron, Boy Band Games Season 2

Chapter Thirty Three
Daniel Seavey
-

"WHY THE FUCK is that girl still here?" Zachary Dean Herron hissed, leaning into my shoulder as he glared at the blonde girl with blue contact lenses who was shamelessly flirting with Jack Avery across the room.

I looked at him with a questioning glance, "Weren't you all over her earlier?"

It's currently eleven in the evening of December 25th. We're having our Christmas party inside the penthouse suite of the boys- I'm rooming with Lotte, remember?

Speaking of Lotte- I looked around with furrowed eyebrows. She's nowhere to be found. Angel Bordeoux Mandarin- one of her best friends is here for some reason that is unknown to me but there's no sign of Lotte.

"I liked her earlier but when I got the gist that she was trying too hard, I bailed." Zach shrugged.

"And have you noticed, her hair, her eyes, and her style is so much like Lotte." Zach scrunched his nose up as he brought a red bull to his lips and drank from it.

He winced at the bitter taste before continuing to talk.

"Even her backstory is so much like her's. It's like she's.." His eyes widened in complete utter astonishment.

"Copying her on purpose." He gasped.

I shrugged. "I kinda knew from the start."

And I really did. When I saw hat girl waltz in earlier after Lotte opened the door for her, all hell officially broke loose. She pushed Lotte away like my girl was absolute trash. I wanted to get up and smack that fake girl to hell but Jonah held me back earlier.

"Corbyn asked us to be nice. So play nice." His words rang through my seething anger.

I remember shrugging him off and stomping beside Zach earlier to ease my anger. I couldn't even approach Lotte because that fake girl wanted us all to listen and pay attention to her annoying ramblings.

"Corbyn's a little piece of shit." Zach spat, looking at Corbyn who was all alone on the mini bar inside the penthouse.

Corbyn wasn't even conversing with his girlfriend. What is going on?

"He's fucking desperate to be with Lotte that he shagged some copycat he picked up in the trashbin."

My brows furrowed when I noticed Zach's intoxicated state. I looked at the number of empty beer bottles beside him and saw that he probably had ten too much to drink.

"Zach, you're drun-"

"I'm desperate to be with my girl but you don't see me fucking some blonde girl who looks like her." Zach scoffed. "Corbyn should learn his limits and stop fucking shit up. He made a huge mistake in London when that girl showed up at our doorstep."

I started to grab the beer bottle in his hands. "Zach-"

He shook me off and stood up, making me worried. The speakers suddenly faded from playing Doja Cat's Boss B*tch to WAP by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion.

Zach found this as a great opportunity to start singing along.

"There's a whore in this house!" He screamed atop his lungs making everyone in the penthouse look at him.

"There's a whore in this house!" He repeated running over to where Jack and Lizzie sat.

"You're the whore in this house!" He pointed at Lizzie whose jaw dropped in astonishment.