55. For his Lady Love

Haider carefully carried her out and placed her on the bed

Haider carefully carried her out and placed her on the bed. Amaal suppressed her giggle as he climbed the bed. She parted her legs letting him settle in between and leaned against her hands. Haider brought his face closer to hers. They exchanged a smile and then he leaned in for a kiss. Amaal held his cheeks and responded to his soft kiss. He pushed her against the bed, whilst kissing her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her hips pushing her crotch against his. She smirked into the kiss.

'Someone is in the mood.' Amaal winked at him. Haider wasn't embarrassed though.

'Oh yes.' He began to kiss her again. As their soft kiss deepened, he held the elastic of her panties and pulled it down. Amaal twisted her hips and with one hand, clumsily, removed her under-garment. Now, their bare skins touched, and Haider felt his heartbeat drumming in his ears. The adrenaline rush made him excited. And the erratic heartbeat began to heat his body. He knew it reached a point of no return. Haider grunted rubbing against hers. Amaal bit his lower lip, her back arched. He felt lost in her, his thoughts clouded with lust and eagerness. He felt her desire, and her thigh muscles clench around his waist.

Amaal grinded her body against him. Goosebumps erupted on her damp skin. Haider moved his hips back and was about to dive into her when a knock at the door disturbed them.

'Damn!'

'****'

Amaal and Haider whined in unison.

'Sir, your guest is here.' AK's voice floated from the other side.

'Haider let them be, just—just do it. We are just—'

Haider shifted from between her legs and flopped on the bed beside her. His genital ached and the muscles of his body still tensed, with his heartbeat fanatic.

Amaal sat up, - 'Wow! You have a full erection. It is too bad that—'

'Please don't talk.' Haider said in irritation. He leaped from the bed and hurried into the bathroom.

'Once again you are jerking off in the bathroom. What about me?' Amaal called out at him.

'Amaal! AK is standing outside.' He gasped, looking aghast

' He gasped, looking aghast