60. New Couple Alert!!!

Amaal was excited and nervous as well

Amaal was excited and nervous as well. She had never had a photo shoot. Haider was amused realizing the plan she had made but she wasn't able to decide what to wear.

'Should I wear formal or informal?' She quizzed. Haider knew exactly what he would like to see her in.

He threw an arm around her and pulled her closer, - 'A hoodie, denim, and dirty sneakers?' He suggested and Amaal looked aghast at him.

'What are you planning to embarrass me?' She eyed him with suspicion. Haider smirked at her.

'Like the first time we met.' He confessed and Amaal's lips curved into a slow smile.

This time, she didn't take long and got ready in a jiffy. Haider was pleased seeing her in a peach over-sized hoodie and denim torn at the knees with sneakers. She beamed at him and he complimented her. She also flattered him with praises which Haider knew was just to make him feel special. Otherwise, there was nothing in his grey three-piece suit. It was like every other attire of his.

Ronald arrived on time with his crew. He was taken aback knowing Amaal was Haider's wife. Especially by her attire, she came as out of place from the elite. Soon, the lightings were done and Haider and Amaal were asked to stand against a green background. Amaal clenched his hand with nervousness, he patted her palm; silently assuring her that everything will be alright.

Haider slipped his handaround her waist and Amaal stood stiffly beside him. Knowing well that she wasnervous, he doesn't interrupt her. With the first click and the blinding lightsaround them, she winced covering her eyes. Haider suppressed his smile.

 Haider suppressed his smile

'I will look like a loony.' Amaal whined, looking totally annoyed. Haider held her shoulders firmly and leaned behind her,

'No, you won't.' – he turned her around, - 'You made me realize that one should be true oneself. And this is you.'- he gestured her from top to bottom, - 'Not some decked up porcelain doll.' He confessed.

Amaal grinned, looking relieved, - 'Really? Thank you.' She jumped on the spot and hugged him tightly. Haider instantly hugged her back.

'Don't worry, before Ronald publishes the photos. I will make sure you get to select which one should the world see.' He kissed the side of her head. Amaal gripped him tighter. After they parted, Haider commented ongoing to work to which she rolled her eyes and confessed that she will be watching a movie.

Late in the night, Haider stepped back from the drawing board, pinching the bridge of his nose, and then blinked. His eyes weary and he could barely keep them open. He shook his hand and gripped the pencil tightly. The door opened slowly, and he turned to watch Amaal walk in with a cup of hot brewing beverage. He smiled at her.

'You are awake so late?' He was pleased knowing she had brought black tea; it will open his senses.

Amaal was dressed in a grey loose printed top and pink shorts. She placed the cup next to the canvas and turned to face him.

'My darling husband is awake, and I shall sleep? No.'- She kissed on his lips, - 'Besides, I was binge-watching a web-series and it was fascinating. It just finished.' She giggled, rubbing her nose with his. Haider smiled.

'Thank you.' He said, observing her pick up the cup and pass it to him. It was then he noticed a bruise on the crook of her neck. It was contrasting with her fair skin and clear. He gulped softly. What if this was visible in their photoshoot?

Photoshop- He thought in his head.

Amaal patted his shoulder. Haider sighed and was grateful. She turned to leave but he grabbed her hand. She stilled and looked at him with a surprised gaze. He smiled gently at her,

'Thank you.'

'For the tea.' Amaal giggled.

He caressed her knuckles and tugged her hand, - 'Not just for that. But for coming in my life.' He pulled her closer. She smiled, sliding her hand over his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.

'I should thank you for being part of my life.' She confessed. He blinked at her and leaned, kissing her softly on her lips. Amaal shifted closer, clenching on him tightly as she reciprocated the kiss.

Haider broke the kiss, gliding his lips through her cheek and neck. She moved her head back, clutching his shoulders. He slipped his hands under her Tee and caressed the side of her waist. Amaal shifted in his grasp, leaning her head as he kissed her collarbone.

'Can I hope for the best?' She grinned, breathing heavily. Haider winked at her, tugging on her Tee. She excitedly let him pulled out the Tee over her head. He crumpled it, letting it fall on the floor next to their feet.

'I love spontaneous sex and your aggressive side.' Amaal teased him as he pushed her against the wall.

'And I love you.' Haider responded taking her lips for a kiss. As he kissed her, his hands worked over her body. He pulled down her boxers and she readily stepped out of them. Then, Haider pressed his body against hers. Amaal shivered, feeling the cold wall touch her bare skin. He pulled down the strap of her bra and generously kissed her.

 He pulled down the strap of her bra and generously kissed her

So, my lovelies? Can we hope for the best? *winks* 

How was the Chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* and guys, the next chapter will be the last chapter *hugs and kisses* *Lots of love*